Insurance is Paying Me the Value of my Car

I was involved in a total loss accident and the insurance for my car ( which was under my mother in laws name ) gave me two options: 1. keep the car and get $9,000 and pay to register is as salvage (which is not cheap) or 2. they take the car and pay me $11,000. I decided to let them have it. I didn't have a copy of my title so I had to request one. The insurance company called me on a daily basis to see when the title would come in and even sent a tow truck to my house to pick up my car before I sent the title and without scheduling a date to show up. After my title came in I sent it and signed some DMV papers signing the car over to them and haven't heard from them since.

Before I call them too see whats up I want to know about how long does it take for them to send me a check and who do they make it out to? The owner of the vehicle or the person under the insurance policy. Thanks! :)

If you have an insurance of your New car and you are giving the premium on the time.In case, your new car met with an accident then you need not to worry about paying to recover because you have insured the car and now the whatever the loss you have during the accident Auto Insurance company will have to pay the loss that you had during the accident.

Huh! What does this have anything to do with the price of tea in China? :D

Goillini52, if you think that was a good post then you should also like this one.

It depends on the car insurance company. Mine liberty videocon motor insurance company did it within 7 working days after the last document being checked and verified.

Then we should all run out and buy insurance from liberty videocon motor insurance company!!!!!!

Back