Insurance Lead Conversions

Re: Lead Conversions

well in fact 1 out of 15 will finish the app...that's what I saw with some of the "best"...and can be better for sure....let me ask you something...why you think people will not fill out the form unassisted???

I have been selling online for 10 years. I was one of the first insurance agency websites in my state. My site ranks in the top 3 nature spots on google state specific.
I can count on one hand how many people completed application unassisted.

I speak from experience but I am open to new techniques.

What are you doing to get 1 out 15 to apply online?
What products are you selling and from which carriers?

Re: Lead Conversions

I agree with ABC. 1 in 15 would be a conversion rate of almost 7%.

In my experience the best you could hope for is that 1-2 out of every 100 would apply unassisted, and those that do will give you persistency issues, as they often purchase a product that is not a good fit.

eHealth is a giant and probably the best at this in the health insurance industry, but they also have the lowest persistency and annualized premium, as folks just shop on price and end up dissatisfied.

Sadly, you'll never know the clients that took the information from your site and applied directly with the carrier.

Recently a young lady told me that she'd done an application online and had been approved. She thanked me and said that she'd applied thru the link on my site. I was like, ugh, okay.

I called the company and she had applied and been approved. They told me to get a letter from her and they would give me credit.

She complied and I did get the credit, but it made me wonder how often this happens.

Sadly, you'll never know the clients that took the information from your site and applied directly with the carrier.

Recently a young lady told me that she'd done an application online and had been approved. She thanked me and said that she'd applied thru the link on my site. I was like, ugh, okay.

I called the company and she had applied and been approved. They told me to get a letter from her and they would give me credit.

She complied and I did get the credit, but it made me wonder how often this happens.

Don't post any links then I guess...isn't it an easy fix???

Back