Insurance Niche Line Website Feed Back Needed

It looks like a good start. I never commented on your other thread, but imo you did the right thing with the separate niche site. Imo when you have dynamically different niches separate sites create a better user experience.

SEO improvements are not my specialty but Im learning.

Im finding no meta description for you. And you have 2 H1s.

So my first suggestion is to use your seo plugin to create a meta description. "Wordpress SEO" is a great plugin to use.
I tried to the
Then reduce your H1s down to just one.

You have 4 H2s. Most recommend only 2 or 3.

Go to SEORCH - OnPage SEO Tool - Search Engine Optimization and run your site. It will give you a breakdown.
I tried the tool you mentioned above but for some reason it didn't work. did Do something wrong? and Boy I need help with out site Anyone want to give me an opinion on our site Best Rates Insurance Inc. Serving The Flathead Valley, Best insurance rates, Customer service, HOME

Hey there,

I ran the SEORCH for you, here's a link to the results screen:
SEO Analysis http://www.best14rates.com/, best rates insurance inc. serving the flathead valley, best insurance rates, customer service, home, insurance

I think the site is looking pretty old school. One of the big issues SEO wise is that you have a lot of images with text in them. It would be better to use real text to make it easier for Google to spider.

You can get some great Wordpress templates for about $50 and with a little bit of work you'd have a professional looking site that you can update yourself.

Hey there,

I ran the SEORCH for you, here's a link to the results screen:
SEO Analysis http://www.best14rates.com/, best rates insurance inc. serving the flathead valley, best insurance rates, customer service, home, insurance

I think the site is looking pretty old school. One of the big issues SEO wise is that you have a lot of images with text in them. It would be better to use real text to make it easier for Google to spider.

You can get some great Wordpress templates for about $50 and with a little bit of work you'd have a professional looking site that you can update yourself.
Wow ! Thanks for running that for me and I knew it was old school but Wow in one word our "Stinks" :embarrassed:

Back