Insuranceleads.com

Papabear

Anyone use them?

I signed up. Gotten four leads in a week. I have talked to one.. and he said he has had 20 agents call him.

is that normal? Crazy.

Anyone use them?

I signed up. Gotten four leads in a week. I have talked to one.. and he said he has had 20 agents call him.

is that normal? Crazy.

The short answer to your question is this: "It's becoming too normal for too many lead companies..." Start asking the leads where they filled out the form. What is particularly disturbing is that they say 20 agents are calling.

I have had them since last October. The leads lately have been difficult to contact and my wife is not setting a high pct. They have been ok at times. My acct runs out of money in a week or two and I am still undecided if I will reactivate and re-fund the acct. We have more success with Insureme overall, but their appts have slipped in quality also.

Setting too high an expectation for lead companies will result in disappointment. If you are struggling and depending on lead companies for most of your business it is going to be very difficult to find satisfaction.

I would pay more for an honest exclusive lead, but at this point I have not found a source that is willing to take it on. It is very expensive to do, and it requires a committment of resources aimed at a specific geographic area. Lead companies have as much trouble trusting agents and their level of committment as agents have of lead companies. It is a two way street, and both parties have committment anxieties.

Have anyone tried their live tranfers leads.

InsuranceLeads.com Hot transfers <-- The video on this looks good. I'm not sure what they charge.

Has anyone tried the live transfer leads?

The others leads do not look good and are shared with many agents.

Last edited:
I have used them in the past. I would rate their leads as below average. I feel sure they use a lot of affiliates to get their lead volume. I do not currently use them. As Patch indicated, if you are trying to rely exclusively on internet leads, you will not be successful. However, I do believe every agent should mix in some internet leads. I have several sources and have had success. Follow up is the key IMO. I have noticed that the sales I have made from online leads tend to be well after the initial inquiry, but that may be because they are primarily annuity leads.

I started using them last week. I set-up my account last Tuesday I didn't get my first lead from till Saturday night @ 6. I called them last Thursday their excuse was you have another agent selling for the same company. On their website it stated 100+ leads in past 30 days in my area & filters. I am not going forward with them after my intial deposit it gone. I use InsureMe they do produce, but the quality sometimes is questionable. I am looking at prospect zone to try, but I feel that leads plus self marketing is what works the best. Hope this helps you!

Before you buy any Prospect Zone leads, do a "search" on this Forum to hear some additional opinions.

Of course, ultimately, the decision is yours.

Spellcheck was used in this post.
WebSpider was not used in this post.

I did the research on the forums here and it looks like they may be not be any better than what I am currently using. Do you have suggestions as to a good lead source other than self marketing? I am struggling to get appointments now and my sales are down as a result. I saw some posts about self lead generating web sites how would you go about setting one of those up? I am fairly new to this and jumped out of the gate fast selling at a decent rate then wham I have hit the wall hard. Any insight or information for a newbie would be much appreciated.

Insuranceleads.com are not as exclusive as they say! We bought 10! Out of those 10, each client we reached stated they had "way" to many agents calling them. When I called IL they said, We didn't share them. And the 8 of the clients said that's the only place they requested information from. So something has to give!

Back