insurancewownow.com

Hey all I have to be honest I am glad I didnt see this site before I signed up. I never would have. I have read over some of the comments but for me this service works. My leads have all been exclusive and I have written a bunch of new policies from them. Signed up end of Novemeber and have already recieved 40 leads or so. They are not all completely filled out but for me they are working. I cant ask for much more than that. I dont know how many of you bought in but I would reccommend it. Good luck

Beast

Thanks for bringing up an old thread on your first post to say how great a service is. Can you give more details... how many policies did you write out of 40 leads? What type of policies?

As the originator of this thread, I can honestly say that after trying various 'exclusive' terror-tory' lead services, I'll never do them again. The terror-tory lead service has no skin in the game.

My guess is you paid about $1000 for those 40 leads? Makes them $25 each. Should have done pretty well at that rate, but I'm guessing a break even at best proposition.

Dan

Brown Cow is absolutely the worst internet lead company ever. Actually, I don't even think they are a lead aggregator.
First, they only accept payment by check. That should have been a red flag for me. The reason they do this is so you can never get your money back.
Second, it took a month to get the first lead. Every time you call they say they are going into the back and check on it.
Third, their website is horrific and not useful. Takes weeks for them return a phone call.
Fourth, there is no way to contact in anyone in the company execpt your point of contact. No default receptionist, no prompt for a department, the only option is to hit an extension number. Look at their contact us on the website-just terrible.
Fifth, every lead we have received had just phone book information-name, phone #, and address. No date of birth, driver information-NOTHING. Every call we made to those leads, the people responded with they never looked or are interested in getting a quote. Honestly, you have better leads in the phone book!!!!!
My next step is contacting the Chamber and Better Business Bureau in NY. I only lost $1500, but the time and effort along with just plain getting ripped off and stolen from is upsetting and I hope no one ever ever falls into the trap that I did. Any single person that has anything positive to say about this company on this forum obviously is an employee of Brown Cow.

The name is a hint to their lack of tenure on the Internet. If not, it speaks to their lack of creativity.

9 years ago there were a lot better domain names available than insurancewownow.

I have a very succesful SF agency but have fallen trap to this predatory company that sell bogus leads. Any news or updates from some of you that mentioned you were in litigation would be helpful. You hate to admit this kind of stuff, but even the best of us get complacent once in awhile

The one thing have going for me is a bunch of attorneys and large supply of money to fight this forever. I will fly to NY if I have to even if it is only 1500.

The last trump card I have is connections in the City, but that is a last resort. :) We shall see how it plays out.

Last edited:
Insurancewownow or brown cow powermarketing is a fraud. I agree with the other poster who said any positive reviews on this website are from the company itself.

I gave them $1,500 in advance and have received 1 lead in 6 months. They refuse to refund my money but promise more leads are just around the corner. Sure they are.

In the early weeks, they sent me lots of names, but NO leads. They were random names from the phonebook. I complained and it stopped. Instead I got nothing. Eventually I got one lead. I only know it was real because it was the same person I got from another lead provider I was paying for at the time. Never did reach the person though.

If they had any integrity, they would realize the service does't work and refund my money. But they don't. I filed with BBB in New York and they now have an "F" rating but BBB said that's all they can do. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!!

Back