Insurint Quoting Engine / CRM

I think it can really vary a lot depending on the state you are conducting business in, and how those companies web portals are able to interface. Probably best to look at all of them and ask good questions to the presenters when you view the demo. Any one that doesn't allow the applicant to apply online in your state should not even be considered.

The stone age is behind us thanks to Al Gore inventing the internet, and since Obama is giving free health care to 90% of America, I would save my money! :)

Mark is a nice guy, but insurint for the most part sucks. The underwriting technology is slick, but get past that and your left wanting; carriers, flexibility, quote comps, etc.

Last edited:
Mark is a nice guy, but insurint for the most part sucks. The underwriting technology is slick, but get past that and your left wanting; carriers, flexibility, quote comps, etc.

Glad you think I'm nice and our u/w tech is slick!

The other stuff, I'll try- and assuming 1) you are an agent, 2) you are/were an Insurint customer, 3) you have actually attended one of our free TRAINING sessions which show you how to use our intelligence. Yesterday I spent a half hour with an agent who could not find a few things, only to find he had signed up a couple days ago and had not taking training. Our training is more important than some software, because of all of the information available within Insurint. Some agents assume something is not there, and dont bother to look, and dont bother to take training so they can learn.
We have great carrier coverage- we are one of only TWO national quoting services- but we do not have American Community or World. If you need those carriers, then you might very well find that "wanting." However, we do have a very broad selection of the top carriers in the country. We hope to have them in the future- they do not have a web service. We can design one for them, and have made that offer. We have designed web services for two national carriers. To store rates manually, something our competitors do, would mean that our rates would become inaccurate and out of date- as theirs do. Our rates are always real-time and accurate, because when the carrier changes that information, it feeds directly real-time, to you- every time you run a quote.

Finally, I feel we are EXTREMELY flexible- that is one of our strengths. The vast information we have, together with our national LIFE quoting engine, gives you more flexibility than any other service. Your comment about quote comps is not specific enough for me to respond to- we have the ability to easily compare quotes with a great deal of flexibility.

If anyone has questions about these or any posts, or Insurint overall, please private message me here and I will be happy to talk about your question in detail.

Thank you,
Mark from WI.

Today, one of our agents referred me to Insurint. They are a relatively new technology company that offers an integrated quoting engine and CRM. Insurint is endorsed by Aetna and several other companies.
The demo for the quoting engine was slick. Medical conditions, height / weight, tobacco / non-tobacco and occupation can be entered and accurate quotes with probable outcomes are then created.
Also, the quoting indicated which companies would likely decline an individual or rider out a medical condition. In other words, it appears that underwriting guides are integrated into this software.
It appears that the major insurance companies are working closely with Insurint, and have provided them the necessary technology and information to make this work.
I would appreciate feedback from anyone that has experience with Insurint, or is currently using their software.
Thanks in advance.

Insurint is now BrokerAdvantage. broker-advantage.com
I use it and recommend it.

Insurint is now BrokerAdvantage. broker-advantage.com
I use it and recommend it.

Thank you for the recommendation, Robert.
We appreciate it.

We have come a long way since the Insurint days, and BrokerAdvantage now has an Autoresponder and full consumer side quoting for a broker's web site... we no longer limit the carriers on the consumer side.
We've improved usability and speed, and have many more changes in store for 2011.

Aside from what we offer functionally, I personally believe it is important for brokers to partner with a quoting technology company that does not compete with its own customers by selling insurance or running a downline. Connecture does not sell insurance and never will.

Again, thank you for the nice words, we'll work hard to continue to live up to your recommendation in 2011 and beyond.

If any agent would like to see a demonstration of BrokerAdvantage, they can sign up for one at: Connecture: Online health insurance process automation

Mark from WI
262-408-3898 direct line

Can you give us any hints of what changes are in store for 2011? Any ETA?

Hi Robert, sorry I didnt see this post, dont come out here as often as I should.
Connecture has a lot of big things planned for BrokerAdvantage this year. As you may know, we have acquired the Insurix/ Benefit Central platform, which gives us small group quoting in some markets.
We will be offering many exciting and evolving products going forward. Please give us a call anytime at 1-800-652-0630 and we'd be happy to tell you a bit more personally than I'd be comfortable posting publicly. Thanks!
- Mark from WI

Back