Insurint Quoting Engine / CRM

The main challenge that I have noticed is in the enrollment aspect. After you quote on their system and you wish to enroll, their system will take you to the carrier site and then it forces the applicant to do another quote in the carrier system before you can enroll. Providers like Norvax will give you an "apply now" which will allow you to apply your quote to the carrier app. Also, the Insurint system gives the impression that it will quote additional products like vision or life but when you attempt to get this quote for a non-health quote, their system pushes you into the health quoting system. Lastly, they appear to have a small variety of carriers. This may or may not negatively impact your business. This is my experience unless they have made corrections or updates. Thanks and good luck.

"Norvax will give you an "apply now" which will allow you to apply your quote to the carrier app"

I love that. It's so nice to see that email from Norvax stating that "a client has applied for coverage..."

Of course, sometimes they hit the apply button without ever completing the process.

Just got off the phone with a demo.

I liked what I saw, but will re-visit it after the weekend.

Seems to have plenty to offer, but must wait until March for the release of many features I'm looking for.

Has a built in CRM with drip e-mail, and internet conferencing. Maybe even a label printer?

My thanks to Chuck, who was nice enough to give me a demo at 5:45pm on a Friday.

Also, the Insurint system gives the impression that it will quote additional products like vision or life but when you attempt to get this quote for a non-health quote, their system pushes you into the health quoting system. Lastly, they appear to have a small variety of carriers. This may or may not negatively impact your business. This is my experience unless they have made corrections or updates. Thanks and good luck.

Thank you for your interest about Insurint. Insurint now has over 100 carriers nationwide. We do offer Life and other products, please let us know if you would like to see a demonstration. 1-800-4Insurint, please mention you heard about us on the Insurance Agent Forum.

- Mark from WI.

Thank you for your interest about Insurint. Insurint now has over 100 carriers nationwide. We do offer Life and other products, please let us know if you would like to see a demonstration. 1-800-4Insurint, please mention you heard about us on the Insurance Agent Forum.

- Mark from WI.

Thank you for your update. I will forward your message over to our director of business who handles our e-solutions. He supports our broker partners in the field and their technology needs.

"Norvax will give you an "apply now" which will allow you to apply your quote to the carrier app"

I love that. It's so nice to see that email from Norvax stating that "a client has applied for coverage..."

Of course, sometimes they hit the apply button without ever completing the process.
I used to have a Norvax site and when someone hit "Apply:" all it did was ask them to download a paper application. In WA State they are not tied into the few companies we have here because the requirements are so strange that they all have to use the exact same health questionnaire and scoring.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Just found this:

Health Benefits Direct and Access Plans USA Announce Launch of Insurint Platform
With AHCP, a Leading U.S. Health Insurance Agency for Independent Agents

RADNOR, Pa. and IRVING, Texas, Jan. 17, 2008 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- Health Benefits
Direct Corporation (OTCBB:HBDT) and Access Plans USA, Inc. (Nasdaq:AUSA) today
announced a two-year agreement between their respective subsidiaries, Insurint
Corporation and America's Health Care/Rx Plan Agency, Inc. ("AHCP"). Under this
agreement, Insurint Corporation will make available its software-as-a-service
(SaaS) Insurint quoting technology platform to AHCP agents who enroll in the
program.

Insurint Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Health Benefits Direct
Corporation, a leading technology innovator in the direct marketing and
distribution of a wide range of health and life insurance and related products
for individuals and families. AHCP, a subsidiary of Access Plans, is one of the
nation's leading independent health insurance agencies. AHCP's agent network
submitted $65,000,000 in new annualized major medical premium in 2007.

Insurint is a proprietary, professional-grade, web-based agent portal that
aggregates real-time quotes and underwriting information from multiple
highly-rated carriers of health and life insurance and related products. Unlike
existing health insurance quote engines, Insurint also enables an agent to input
responses to a set of questions about the health of proposed insureds to place
an insurance policy faster and more accurately. In addition, Insurint offers a
suite of sales tools that agents can use to increase their overall sales
production.

The parties anticipate the launch of the Insurint platform offering to AHCP's
sales agents will occur during the second calendar quarter of 2008. Insurint
will provide AHCP agents who enroll in the program with a platform and a work
flow engine that spans the full range of health care products, from major
medical insurance, to hospital insurance plans, to guaranteed issue limited
benefit plans, as well as supplemental life and health products. In addition,
AHCP will provide back-office support for its agents utilizing the system and
will work to recruit additional agents to the Insurint platform.

"We welcome America's Health Care/RX Plan Agency as Insurint's first partner,"
said Health Benefits Direct Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Alvin H.
Clemens. "Insurint's portal enables agents to view and share detailed
comparisons of multiple types of products, policy brochures and other useful
information instantly. This results in a highly competitive
application-processing platform for both agents and consumers."

"Our new relationship with Insurint Corporation brings tremendous opportunities
to our organization," said Ian R. Stuart, President and CEO of Access Plans. "We
have established AHCP as the marketing organization of choice for health
insurance agents who want to be at the leading edge of technology and sales
efficiency. Insurint is the next generation of premier marketing tools and
represents AHCP's continued commitment to innovation."

Michael K. Owens, Jr., President of AHCP, said, "Our utilization of Insurint
puts AHCP's agents at the front of the pack. Agents will have access to
web-based technology for a number of functions including quoting premiums and
submitting insurance applications. AHCP also will continue to provide its agents
with competitive commission advances and lead credit programs together with
premier agency support services and sales conventions for top producers. With
the added flexibility of the Insurint platform, our agents will be able to
provide better service and offer more coverage options to their clients and
generate sales more efficiently."

"AHCP agents will be better able to target the 47 million uninsured Americans,
which represent an especially attractive market to our company, as Access Plans'
other subsidiaries develop and distribute health programs specifically for this
market," added Owens.

I actually used to be with an outfit that used the AHCP online stuff and it worked really well.
From what I can tell from the AHCP version of this portal online, it just does agent tracking but
you still need to enter in your own agent info for each company individually to get quotes. I have not seen the actual demo but this is just from what I have seen from the AHCP portal.

Last edited:
Norvax site and when someone hit "Apply:" all it did was ask them to download a paper application

I believe there is also a link to an online version. Quotit offers both options.

I only offer visitors to my site the ability to apply online, using my links. If they want to use my site to run rates, fine.

If they want to apply, they won't get a paper application from me as an option unless I email it to them.

Back