INSXCloud Quote Engine - WBE

TxOnline

Guru
100+ Post Club
Here's a NEW thread for Dianna to tell us about INSXCloud.

We NEED a Demo Site to try out.

I found a site online (to try out).

To compare plans, you've gotta go ALL THE WAY BACK up to the top of your screen to "allow" a comparison.
Then, you've gotta check the plans you want to compare....and go ALL THE WAY BACK up to the top of your screen to "DISPLAY" that comparison-of-plans.

The comparison is nice, but there's no way to email it to your client (that I can see).
You can only "save" a pdf copy (which would have to be emailed as an attachment).

The quote screen is rather cluttered (in my opinion).

Last edited:
I thought I had a DVR version of this forum that skips commercials.
Just kidding. Have had it, everyone is in search of solutions right now.

Sales Demos are for salesmen. Not for buyers.
If we can't touch it, play with it & critique it....or at least get some feedback from users, we are not your market.

We already bought from those Sales Demos years ago when there were FEW choices out there.
I've hated Norvax ever since I bought it.....knowing nothing more about it than what a salesman chose to show me in a limited Demo presentation.
I was desperate for a Quote Engine, though.

We have lots of WBE quoting & enrollment choices now.
We are desperate for one that works perfectly.....for SURE.
We don't know that ....about ANY of these WBE's ....without experiencing it....or hearing from those who have.

The most perfect WBE platform ever created died on Nov 1, 2015...in my opinion.
They let agents sign up in 2 minutes & try it for ourselves. We paid them fortunes for the privilege of using it last Open Enrollment. And, I'd do it all over again if it could be resurrected from the dead.

Last edited:
I am not in the U65 HI market but do like to tire-kick the consumer facing side of ACA WBEs. With that in mind, INSXCloud has a flaw. It has a drop-down filter to display only HSA plans. But, it returned only two plans for a zip code I know has more.

It appears the HSA filter only works if the plan name has 'HSA' in it. The plans I expected to see because they're HSA on HC.gov and others don't appear because they don't have 'HSA' in the name. This could mis-lead a potential client using the filter.

Last edited:
I am not in the U65 HI market but do like to tire-kick the consumer facing side of ACA WBEs. With that in mind, INSXCloud has a flaw. It was really, really hard to find HSA compatible plans. I did find a drop-down filter to display only HSA plans. It returned two plans for a zip code I know has more.

It appears the HSA filter only works if the plan name has 'HSA' in it. The BCBS plans I was expecting to see because they're HSA on HC.gov and others don't appear because they have 'HD' in the name. Even when you click on the plan for more details, there is no HSA field to let you know the BCBS plans qualify.

Quick tip: Ctrl+F, then type HD

Quick tip: Ctrl+F, then type HD
Thanks, I did that but it shows plans with $6850 individual MOOP. My first post was too specific. I have edited it to reflect a concern that the HSA filter may mislead your potential clients by not displaying all HSA eligible plans.

Last edited:
Hello and thank you for your interest in the INSXCloud!

You can absolutely run side-by-side comparisons.

You may also email your customer directly from the INSXCloud without creating a PDF. The email will automatically include a unique quote link where your customer can electronically view the quote you created for them within your INSXCloud Broker Platform.

We would love to talk more. Please feel free to call us about your Demo at (800)840-7374.

None of us have time for that right now, you need to release something for us to demo on our own. I don't have time to sit on the phone or watch someone walk me through something. I have a few minutes here and there...

I am using INXCloud this year since HS and ACAX didn't have the re enrollment capability to my satisfaction. Working well for me, specially since no need for clients' (or consumers now) need for User Ids or passwords. Just trust AND hope that there are no problems with NPNs. Thanks to Sheron for showing me this. :)

I've been using INXS cloud for all of my renewals which 90% are legal immigrants. The only flaw I've found with the system is they display Anthem and CareFirst in the wrong areas in Fairfax County VA which means I cannot give out the consumer link for fear someone may choose a plan that's not available in their area. The other WBE's corrected this issue. It reappeared for a while this year on HS but they have corrected the problem.
INXS Cloud also does not display the full social as other sites have done in the summary. You also cannot add notes to a file a useful tool that was on ACAX last year.
Overall it's working out pretty well. No worries that my clients information is incomplete. No time to experiment with less than 2 weeks to go.

Back