Interested in this AEP buzz that goes around

Ksutton

Guru
100+ Post Club
USA
Here’s a quick rundown.
I’ve been selling FE for 2 years.
Stopped my leads in September/ October due to burnout.
Going to start, slowly, back into the business.
I feel like I’m missing out on commissions and helping out more families not incorporating any Med soups / med advantage.
Going to get my health Liscence if it makes sense.

What I’m looking for.
An experienced agent / trainer who can walk me through all the med advantage / med sup training and advice I need. I’m In PA

Hope to hear some good news.

Thanks in advance.

spend some time on Medicare.gov - put in your zip code and it'll populate the plans in your area. Read through the benefits... get contracted... get certified... then pick up a few Medicare Supplement contracts (supplements are easy to learn...).

That'll get you started on some of the self-study to understand the plans, and the legwork of getting appointed & AHIP certified.

Just noticed you said you don't have health license. Well, get that first...

Someone told me early on - I think it was Todd King, maybe? Maybe it was someone else. But they said this: Sell life to pay the bills today, sell Med Supps to pay the bills tomorrow.

Great advice.

Why start each year at the same place you started last year?

Go get some renewals.

Selling a low commission product with low persistency that pays low renewals isn't an easy path to financial success.

The next step in the progression might be either LTC or estate planning. Although there is no reason you have to take that step.

You could make a good stable income with the right mix of FE and Medicare products. Or just Medicare products.

Great advice.

Why start each year at the same place you started last year?

Go get some renewals.

Selling a low commission product with low persistency that pays low renewals isn't an easy path to financial success.

The next step in the progression might be either LTC or estate planning. Although there is no reason you have to take that step.

You could make a good stable income with the right mix of FE and Medicare products. Or just Medicare products.

This is what I’ve been hearing… I’ve also heard the med soups are better than any Kool aid :) ...

Signed up for an online med study course... hope to have the final
Exam taken beginning of the new year

Back