Interesting Prospect

ABC

Guru
1000 Post Club
I came across a very interesting prospect.

Is a multi location retail shop. What makes this really interesting is its a adult store aka sex shop.

I am treating it as any other retail store but it's a bit odd walking into a meeting with sex toys all over th place.

Each store has a manager/key employee that the owner wants to provide full benefits too. So even in a down economy some businesses still thrive.:)

Is a multi location retail shop. What makes this really interesting is its a adult store aka sex shop.

I am treating it as any other retail store but it's a bit odd walking into a meeting with sex toys all over th place.

Each store has a manager/key employee that the owner wants to provide full benefits too. So even in a down economy some businesses still thrive.:)

Yowser..........Did you feel like you had to shower after that? I am no prude but that would creep me out.

Years ago I worked in a small P&C agency. One of our clients started a new business - An S&M B&D business.

I insisted that I needed to join the surplus lines broker in an inspection. One of the greatest days of my life.

Rick

So how many items did you buy? :laugh:

It is funny but you have to put on your professional hat and act like its any other good. It helps in the meeting when on site to think about baseball.

The owner has the same problems as any other business and that's keeping employees.

I will say this is the first client I thought about asking for a discount with!

Back