Internet Leads My Thoughts and Processes

Call and ask for Jayson Barenfeld at leads360. Only problem is the cost is high.

Dialmaxx is the integrated dialer I use, it can be scaled up to 8 lines per user. I wouldn't recommend turning it to 8. They're a voip based dialer, unlimited minutes for 150 a month, and they can be set up multi-user for a call center style approach with closer and opener transfer features. I don't know how well that part works, I use it single user. Mojo used to integrate with leads360, but they canceled the integration months ago.

I asked the programmers to try to program the thing to do the following:

Leads with more than 2 attempts single line, more than 4 attempts 3 line, more than 6 attempts 5 line. If you kept calling past 7 attempts, it could in theory scale up to 8 max after a lead had been tried a certain # of time to increase chance to contact while at same time decrease wait time.

I'm personally sort of surprised as to why no dialer has an option like this already. They haven't done it yet, I don't know if they will.

Dialmaxx is a hell of a lot cleaner in terms of call quality than callfire.

Thank you for the info. I already called them and set up a trail. PM me your info so I can let them know you referred me so you get the credit. How many min. do you use on a monthly basis? They wanted $150 per seat unlimited or I could do $50 a seat with a charge of 1.8 cents per min.

I decided to start out with the per min. rate because we need 4 -5 seats. Also have you had much luck using this same process when it comes to any type of life policies or supplemental products? I was thinking about replicating the process and buying leads in these specific categories to try and hit our allstate financial numbers.

This is ridiculous. Both of you should be ashamed of yourself. This slobbering lovefest must end RIGHT NOW!

Many of us on the Forum were preparing for a knock-em out drag-out cat fight. And now...this?

What is this Forum coming to?

I use it probably 4-5 hours a day. Approx 6000 minutes a month, but I call 6 days a week. A office user with walk-ins isn't going to use that many minutes.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I bet you guys don't have the small business version either, so the whole setup is cheaper for you. I have to pay surcharges to leads360 for the whole setup to enable https posting and web services that aren't available on the small business version.

Costs me more than 150$ a month, and I'm still happy with it because I sell so much more.

Last edited:
DJ, SCREW RO CHA CHA!

Nah, I'm just messin'. You know Kimberly Britton or Paul Fetcie? Allstate can be a good time. I managed a small book of business in Syracuse for a little while.

Why don't you use vTiger or SugarCRM?

Yes I know who both of them are. Great people. I actually had Kimberly as my new agency consultant when I first started up with Allstate. Where did you go after Allstate?

Guys, thanks for this thread. I agree that the key to leads is to 'work' them. You need to be consistent and systemized and measure your results (this goes for all prospecting). And of course - chase down those credits. I'm thinking of picking up some aged leads to fill in the gaps when I have some downtime - any recommendations on places to get them (life)?

Latest posts

Back