Internet Leads...

Internet leads have been profitable. You just need to be low key, direct and a good listener.

That is critical to any marketing approach but perhaps more so with internet leads.

What do you say to the people who you call out your state then ;)

Actually...a good question. The only other State I call is Pa. I explain that I was born and raised in harrisburg and my wife is from Pittsburgh so we are frequently in the state.

But...I do lose a few when the customer tells me they went with a "local" rep that offered the same thing. I guess fair is fair.

I am not even getting that far - and that is half of my frustration - I am not even talking to people. I get messages all the time. No matter when I call - and of course, you can only call so many times in a week before you are a P.I.T.A.

I filled out a quote request at one of the sites I know my company uses, and it clearly says that someone will be contacting them. It ALSO has a link to "get application" which I think is another type of lead - but quite expensive as I understand....

Internet leads do work, but only in large quantities and when you have a pipeline. 2 to 4 leads a day? Forget it. You're lucky to get in touch with 50% of your leads (depending on the source) so 4 leads a day X 20 leads means you're probably talking to 10 of them with zero to 1 deal. Probably zero. If you want shared leads to work I'd suggest 10 a day. Then you'll see results.

The math does indeed work, even with a very low closing rate of 1 out of 20:

$8 per lead X 20 leads = $160
$3,500 in volume X 20% = $700
Net = $540

So if you want $1,500 for the week net you'll need 60 leads.

MrStan

Internet leads works great. This is how I work. I use to buy leads from lead providers but that was ok. I then thought let me create my own leads. The best way for that is have 2 websites (Which is not at all expensive) Have quoting tools there and make it very simple. After some time you get traffic to your site and start geting very good leads. From your own websites is the best way to get leads. I am doing very well only on Internet leads. Use all your marketing expense in promoting your website. This will be very good.
I am getting more then 70 leads per day from 3 of my sites.

Another tip mr.stan, to block the caller ID press *67 ;) this will block your number.

- Jay

After some time you get traffic to your site and start geting very good leads. From your own websites is the best way to get leads.

So, just throw up a couple of web sites and the leads start to flow? No promotion, SEO, linking or anything required.

Amazing.

Tell us how this works.

Well I have the website already. I have the quote pages set up - what I don't have is an afforable way to market my site.

I have to agree with John and Somarco - Whats the catch? How is it possible that you get 70 leads a day? Please do share your secret. Not being crass - I am sure all of us would like to know.

MrStan

Internet leads works great. This is how I work. I use to buy leads from lead providers but that was ok. I then thought let me create my own leads. The best way for that is have 2 websites (Which is not at all expensive) Have quoting tools there and make it very simple. After some time you get traffic to your site and start geting very good leads. From your own websites is the best way to get leads. I am doing very well only on Internet leads. Use all your marketing expense in promoting your website. This will be very good.
I am getting more then 70 leads per day from 3 of my sites.

Another tip mr.stan, to block the caller ID press *67 ;) this will block your number.

- Jay

What's your website?

I am not saying 70 lead per day from one site but from all my sites total leads. Yes I did say that you have to market it.

I do Pay per click (Not much helpful) but just have it in google.
I do SEO for the sites.
The next big thing is bloging which is very new trend that is helping a lot.
New thing I am trying from next week is video bloging. I will have Video blogs on YouTube. I am excited on that marketing.

(Bloging you can do yourself or hire some one to blog for you. Or use google bloging services is free.)

All you have to spend money on is SEO for marketing the site. (Yes it is expensive but it is worth it)

- Jay

Back