Internet Leads...

OSSAT...Hard to say if they will get better. If you are buying local leads, emphasize that you are local, which might help a bit. No substitute for experience though. Are you emailing quotes, and if so...are you using a quote system?

Bill...I use Insureme for one zip code only. But your area may be different. If you turn them off...you will miss out on some good leads...and a lot of bad leads. Your best bet is to try a few lead companies at the same time and compare.

But you'll need a minimum sample of 30-75 to get a good reading.

I've used insureme for years, I was just curious, considering that you are a leads scholar, what you thought of turning them on and off. If you're only using one zip, it wouldn't matter much anyway.

I use one zip with Insureme because I don't want many leads from them. But if the prospect lives within 15 minutes of me, my ROI will be fine.

I might add...the true lead "scholars" are the ones buying hundreds per day...which I am not. The famous Joe Stephens...a la "Texas Barbecue King" is a true leads scholar.

Being new to the forum I finally found your Lead Ratings post. Looks like there are a few to try, with ASAP being one of the favorites. Read alot of negative posts concerning Netquote. Do you still think they are worth using?

First time to use a forum, wish I had started doing this a couple of years ago. Lot's of good information and a few chuckles to go with it!

ASAP seems to be well-received by most. Their "relationship" with Prospect Zone is a lingering question that hangs around.

Netquote? Best way to describe them is...well...as I always say...some of the BEST leads I get...and some of the WORST affiliate-driven leads.

If you use them...start slow and ask for zips with less than five brokers.

I use one zip with Insureme because I don't want many leads from them. But if the prospect lives within 15 minutes of me, my ROI will be fine.

I might add...the true lead "scholars" are the ones buying hundreds per day...which I am not. The famous Joe Stephens...a la "Texas Barbecue King" is a true leads scholar.

I used to rank insureme as the best, but their credit policy is lousy.

They could have a better credit policy by reducing the staff of air heads that they have there, that call you back within seconds of submitting a credit request that they declined, just to let you know why they are declining. It's almost like they are gloating, and I just would like to say f word you,
but I live by the old saying you don't s word where you eat, and they are the only lead vendor that I use. Never found a suitable replacement.

Their attitude towards their customers has changed considerably since they were ISN.

Last edited:
Back