Internet Leads...

I guess to answer that question not right now. Only because I could not get paid enough to do it. Not to sound rude! : )

Not to put you on the spot because you seem happy at what you are doing, but in your experience what do you think a good telemarketer is worth annually?

-J.R.

Internet Leads..

No, you are not putting me on the spot at all..

OK here is a question for you .. from one sales person to another.

What is it worth to you?

My last employer offered me a "lower" salary.. with a bonus structure. After 2 years, over 110 agents in 19 states.. I never saw my bonus. Guess what I had though??? My low salary...

He refused to put anything on writing, I would bring up the bonuses every three months.. for quite a while. I knew what he was doing, and that was not keeping his word. I averaged about 300,000 per month in premuim dollars. SO I would have to ask again... what is is worth to an agent?

Yes, I am very happy. I love recruiting agents, I love my salary and the appreciation I get from my employers for a job well done-- daily. : )

OK here is a question for you .. from one sales person to another.

What is it worth to you?

GREAT response ;) I would say it is worth a ballpark annual salary of $45,000 for 9000 leads. If I could guarantee you that salary, would you sign up? :yes:

My last employer offered me a "lower" salary.. with a bonus structure. After 2 years, over 110 agents in 19 states.. I never saw my bonus. Guess what I had though??? My low salary... He refused to put anything on writing, I would bring up the bonuses every three months.. for quite a while. I knew what he was doing, and that was not keeping his word. I averaged about 300,000 per month in premuim dollars. SO I would have to ask again... what is is worth to an agent?

That is an unethical way of doing business, but I cannot speak for anybody else's profit margin. If you don't mind me asking, what made you stay with him for 2 years if he wasn't backing up his word?

Yes, I am very happy. I love recruiting agents, I love my salary and the appreciation I get from my employers for a job well done-- daily. : )

I picked up on that :)

Are any of you guys P&C guys???? I am looking for some great go-getter agents that want to write excess and surplus lines. Commercial business, daycares, grocery stores etc. etc.

Pick your niche and write! write! write!

Internet Leads../ Off topic

I am hoping some day to write a book for insurance agents.. about how to USE the phone. Sounds basic enough .. : )

ALso, some sales tips, marketing etc. I pitched to a company a few years back .. about being a guest speaker for an agent meeting .. regional. Putting together a program, true to life, funny etc.

Things not to say over the phone, things not to do in person, etc.

Let me let you guys in on some funnies..

I was interviewing someone who was waiting in our lobby. He did not know I was able to see him from my seat. He picked his nose... quite a few times. Then as I was walking towards him -- he had already stopped and put out the hand that was IN HIS NOSE!

I told him I had a cold and did not want to shake his hand. Seriously this HAPPENED. NOW how do you think he would act when I would send him out on the real interview for MY BOSS?

I suppose telemarketing is one method to generate lead flow.
But ultimately not as good as other methods.

Certainly the folks out their selling internet leads to others, in most
instances, are the ones that are getting the better end of that deal.

I suppose buying internet leads can amount to decent lead flow and
possibly consistent new business.

I've just never heard of anyone doing so in a consistent fashion.

I suppose buying internet leads can amount to decent lead flow and possibly consistent new business.

I've just never heard of anyone doing so in a consistent fashion

Perhaps you have not talked to the right people . . .

I suppose telemarketing is one method to generate lead flow.
But ultimately not as good as other methods.

Certainly the folks out their selling internet leads to others, in most
instances, are the ones that are getting the better end of that deal.

I suppose buying internet leads can amount to decent lead flow and
possibly consistent new business.

I've just never heard of anyone doing so in a consistent fashion.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=552

Back