Interview With Christopher Westfall

p.s. Am I writing my posts with too many paragraphs and spaces? I was doing it for clarity, but perhaps I'm using up too much Forum space.

Thanks, Todd. I did not realize you also taught Medicare phone sales. I already know ILIAA is a good resource.

Most of the training on the Medicare site is mine, obviously done prior to moving the site over to Todd. Monkey Boy posted how my training was terrible without knowing the content but now that I no longer own the site I'm sure he's changed his mind. However I'm also sure many agents that believed him in the past are glad they got screwed by his recommendation.

I still think www.medicaretraining101.com is the best one-stop shopping resource for training. Todd has done nothing other than move things forward.

Since you already know about ILIAA, you'll love the Medicare stuff.

Rick

Thanks goillini52 for that information. What I need is some systematic "don't reinvent the wheel" training to start. I'm good once I get the basics.

This is why I'm looking for some type of program, so I don't have to Google every single thing to start, and hope I found an accurate source.

And I don't know what I don't know.

I will definitely look at posts of the members you mentioned.

Note: I am not an insurance agent, so take this with however many grains of salt you believe to be appropriate.

As I read your posts it seems to me there are at least 5 different areas you are discussing acquiring knowledge for.

The Medicare system, Medicare supplements, Medicare Advantage plans, Telephone sales in general, and Telephone sales for Medicare products.

Posts on Insurance Forums are not going to be organized like a training course, and may not be as comprehensive, but, In my personal opinion sifting through two to three years of somarco's posts would provide someone a lot of very good Medicare; Medicare supplement; and sales technique; information.

Most of the training on the Medicare site is mine, obviously done prior to moving the site over to Todd. Monkey Boy posted how my training was terrible without knowing the content but now that I no longer own the site I'm sure he's changed his mind. However I'm also sure many agents that believed him in the past are glad they got screwed by his recommendation.

I still think www.medicaretraining101.com is the best one-stop shopping resource for training. Todd has done nothing other than move things forward.

*ick
:twitchy:

Rick
Who's monkey boy

Posts on Insurance Forums are not going to be organized like a training course, and may not be as comprehensive, but, In my personal opinion sifting through two to three years of somarco's posts would provide someone a lot of very good Medicare; Medicare supplement; and sales technique; information.

I will admit that our site (MT101) and Chris site are not as organized as they should be either. In both circumstances, there are many video and stuff like that were done as it was being built. There really wasn't a road map followed. We are working on that, but it's taking quite some time to go through. Heck, we're working on revamping our main site first and that is taking what seems like forever. If we can redesign one page a day we're doing good. Many pages to do. We MIGHT be done by the end of the year.

I will admit that our site (MT101) and Chris site are not as organized as they should be either. In both circumstances, there are many video and stuff like that were done as it was being built. There really wasn't a road map followed. We are working on that, but it's taking quite some time to go through. Heck, we're working on revamping our main site first and that is taking what seems like forever. If we can redesign one page a day we're doing good. Many pages to do. We MIGHT be done by the end of the year.
Do you help agents learn to sell med sips over the phone?.

Latest posts

Back