Interview With Cody Adkins At Secure Agent Mentor - Selling FE Telephonically

I know Cody, and can attest that the guy is the real deal. He is one of the few in the final expense niche market actually moving the industry forward.

Glad to see that many successful telesales agents and agencies are starting to get recognized for their accomplishments and break the fake stigma that FE cant be sold over the phone.

Great interview Dave.

I know Cody, and can attest that the guy is the real deal. He is one of the few in the final expense niche market actually moving the industry forward.

Glad to see that many successful telesales agents and agencies are starting to get recognized for their accomplishments and break the fake stigma that FE cant be sold over the phone.

Great interview Dave.

There is no stigma that FE can't be sold over the phone.

There's millions being sold over the phone.

And those grunt agents are making millions for the people at the top.

That's why the only people you ever see talking up FE phone sales are those people at the top.

That's why the only people you ever see talking up FE phone sales are those people at the top.

He personally wrote 65k in premium in a month.

Who did he make millions for?

Since you're so concerned about "the people at the top", whats your opinion of an IMO making a 30 point spread on an agent who pays for his own expenses, making "the people at the top" millions?

He personally wrote 65k in premium in a month.

Who did he make millions for?

Since you're so concerned about "the people at the top", whats your opinion of an IMO making a 30 point spread on an agent who pays for his own expenses, making "the people at the top" millions?

I don't believe he wrote what he claims. Nor did he says that he wrote that. He said he could show you how to do it.

I have no concern for the people at the top. However they make their money is fine with me.

I understand why you, and your ilk, push FE telesales. That's how you make your money.

What I am telling you, and everyone, and have from the beginning is that FE telesales is a failed model for the independent agent.

Of course the person running a call center is going to have a different message.

you used to say only unicorns could sell over the phone. You changing that narrative?

you used to say only unicorns could sell over the phone. You changing that narrative?

I have never said that. I would challenge you to find where I've said that.

My opinion have never changed on this. There has been 2 unicorns over the last 10 years to come on this forum and say that they sell FE by phone as an independent agent not affiliated with a call center and not recruiting. Just writing on their own, selling FE by phone.

2 in 10 years. And 1 of them is no longer doing that, {or so I was told by one of his friends}.

I don't believe he wrote what he claims. Nor did he says that he wrote that. He said he could show you how to do it.

I have no concern for the people at the top. However they make their money is fine with me.

I understand why you, and your ilk, push FE telesales. That's how you make your money.

What I am telling you, and everyone, and have from the beginning is that FE telesales is a failed model for the independent agent.

Of course the person running a call center is going to have a different message.

JD, with all due respect you are always putting down uplines and talking about how they are making money or trips or whatever off of the backs of agents. You rarely have anything good to say about uplines. Even if you do, the negativity outweighs the positives by a huge amount.

JD, with all due respect you are always putting down uplines and talking about how they are making money or trips or whatever off of the backs of agents. You rarely have anything good to say about uplines. Even if you do, the negativity outweighs the positives by a huge amount.
Negative? I'd say ornery is more apt.:laugh:

I have never said that. I would challenge you to find where I've said that.

My opinion have never changed on this. There has been 2 unicorns over the last 10 years to come on this forum and say that they sell FE by phone as an independent agent not affiliated with a call center and not recruiting. Just writing on their own, selling FE by phone.

2 in 10 years. And 1 of them is no longer doing that, {or so I was told by one of his friends}.

I don't feel like going through your post history.

There really aren't too many F2F independent agents on here sharing success stories either though? Most of the people who post now are either selling leads or recruiting. I think sometimes you forget how many agents fail at F2F as well.

That's your interpretation of my posts. But since you are an upline I understand.

If it hits too close to home then maybe you should look inward?

Back