Interview With Cody Adkins At Secure Agent Mentor - Selling FE Telephonically

Never met either, but have watched Dave a few times. Seems like a decent enough guy to me. I mean... I don't get the sense that he keeps body parts in his freezer... had that feeling come over me a few times in the field though.

Always had strange feeling come over me when I walked into a home and they closed and locked the door after I was in... met a few creepy people in my day... Dave's not one.

I won't "suggest" that Dave is a good guy. I will state flat out that he IS a good guy. As for Cody, don't know him.. have watched some of his videos and they have good content.

My response wasn’t to questions Dave’s character but more so to say it’s an unfair assessment to call Cody a bad guy unless you know him personally or know of some things he does. I love this forum, but many members are quick to judge others for having opposing view points. I’m just curious other than not agreeing with him, why is he a bad guy?

My response wasn’t to questions Dave’s character but more so to say it’s an unfair assessment to call Cody a bad guy unless you know him personally or know of some things he does. I love this forum, but many members are quick to judge others for having opposing view points. I’m just curious other than not agreeing with him, why is he a bad guy?
I knew you were not questioning Dave's character, just wanted to let folks know there is no doubt he is one of "the good guys" ... :yes:

Good interview Dave. Quick question, are you leaning towards selling over phone/internet? Noticed you are marketing a website, towards online consumers. Always hard to do both face to face, and over phone

Never met either, but have watched Dave a few times. Seems like a decent enough guy to me. I mean... I don't get the sense that he keeps body parts in his freezer... had that feeling come over me a few times in the field though.

Always had strange feeling come over me when I walked into a home and they closed and locked the door after I was in... met a few creepy people in my day... Dave's not one.
Interesting observation....wonder how many FE guys or Medicare guys are packing when going into a strange, creepy looking out in the outskirts place where you might be able to hear some faint banjo strumming?
I'm an average size guy, 5'7", 185 lbs and reasonably fit. I've sat with some big and strange MOFO's that gave me the creeps and had fleeting thoughts that if this were a psychopath I'm in a fight for my life that I might lose. Felt lucky to leave there, and happier that I didn't get the sale....if that makes sense. Not a big believer in guns, but it sure would have given me a sense of comfort knowing I had one, if need be

Back