Interview With Cody Adkins At Secure Agent Mentor - Selling FE Telephonically

Great video !!! It was awesome doing an interview with you David!!! That being said, we actually do Online/Digital Leads as our favored type- Cody Askins/Secure Agent Mentor Ⓜ️
Secure Agent Mentor – Insurance Leads – Training – Coaching

heres what i see on that page in the details,

*Call Recordings are NOT included. *The Address is NOT verified, this is the agents job to confirm when setting an appt.

*Most Telemarketing leads are from foreign call centers, they are too long, too evasive, and they only use male callers, which is proven not to work as well, plus most of the info is incorrect.

We use slow, well-qualified, solid English-Speaking FEMALES that are extremely well trained. You will not find a better quality Telemarketing Lead available than our New Short Live Tele Leads... The prospect must answer "YES" to 3 questions and must say their full name.

Personally i think you are full of bs. you dont even provide recordings from your leads, hows those white boys slinging fe supposed to know you aint selling them press 1 or avatar leads which are both illegal or that you aint using aloha snackbar telemarketers? who knows but for my money im steering clear....ive seen your kind before.

No argument. I already said I understand your position.

You’re the one arguing against yourself.

You couldn't possibly understand my position having never been in it (which is why you are always the one to first bring up negative things about uplines and marketers). I have been in your position though. I remember bitching about everything to do with uplines.....until I understood it. As you have said that you're not interested in being an upline, (which I completely understand), then there are parts of this business in which you will never understand. I do say that, no matter how many friends you have as uplines or how many conversations you have with them. Until you live it you will never understand 100%.

I am not saying the above to bring or put you down at all. I just can't figure out another way to word it.

heres what i see on that page in the details,

*Call Recordings are NOT included. *The Address is NOT verified, this is the agents job to confirm when setting an appt.

*Most Telemarketing leads are from foreign call centers, they are too long, too evasive, and they only use male callers, which is proven not to work as well, plus most of the info is incorrect.

We use slow, well-qualified, solid English-Speaking FEMALES that are extremely well trained. You will not find a better quality Telemarketing Lead available than our New Short Live Tele Leads... The prospect must answer "YES" to 3 questions and must say their full name.

Personally i think you are full of bs. you dont even provide recordings from your leads, hows those white boys slinging fe supposed to know you aint selling them press 1 or avatar leads which are both illegal or that you aint using aloha snackbar telemarketers? who knows but for my money im steering clear....ive seen your kind before.
Why you bring up white boys all the time.

you 2 should get a room
Only if he pays.

You couldn't possibly understand my position having never been in it (which is why you are always the one to first bring up negative things about uplines and marketers). I have been in your position though. I remember bitching about everything to do with uplines.....until I understood it. As you have said that you're not interested in being an upline, (which I completely understand), then there are parts of this business in which you will never understand. I do say that, no matter how many friends you have as uplines or how many conversations you have with them. Until you live it you will never understand 100%.

I am not saying the above to bring or put you down at all. I just can't figure out another way to word it.

I understand completely. You are a FOS marketer that's never been a producer. So when I call out FOS marketers that have never been a producer it hits you right square in the eyes and makes you cry.

You feeling that?/

I understand completely. You are a FOS marketer that's never been a producer. So when I call out FOS marketers that have never been a producer it hits you right square in the eyes and makes you cry.

You feeling that?/

Are you feeling froggy big man? I didn't feel a thing. You're a lightweight boy!

You are the one who is FOS. You always have been when you talk about others like you know something about them. You are just a clueless *** who wants people to think you know something about everything in this business when in fact you are an infant when it comes to this business. Since you think you know everything there is to know about everybody, just what do you think I have done in this industry before we became an IMO? Any clue? No, you don't have a clue because you have no idea. You just lie and make things up as you go along. It's what you have done and keep doing. Every time someone calls you out you like to try and turn the table and end up making yourself look pretty stupid. Yep, called you a liar because that is exactly what you are! And as I told you before...no, I wouldn't have any problem saying that right to your face and hope you tried to do something about it!

Every time you've tried to call me a liar I never said anything like, "You wouldn't say that to my face". I just took you with a grain of salt and proved you wrong like a stand up type of guy would. But you never want to admit that. You seem to disappear when I shove it right back in your face and call you out for what you are doing at the moment. Mostly that was because you were lying.

I've tried so hard to get along with you but you sure do make it difficult. I pretty much try to get along with everyone, but I can't stand a liar who just makes stuff up to meet your own criteria.

And yes, I did give you kudos for not caring what the upline makes. That was before I realized you were going to be a little baby about everything else in the marketing world! A world you are clueless about. When you enter that world and learn a little bit, then you'll be able to talk about it with some intelligence. Until that time though, you'll continue to do what you've always done and show your ignorance. You do know at some point ignorance just becomes stupidity unless you do something about the ignorance, right? I think you've pretty much reached "stupid status" a while back when it comes to this subject!

Back