Interview With Cody Adkins At Secure Agent Mentor - Selling FE Telephonically

I don't feel like going through your post history.

There really aren't too many F2F independent agents on here sharing success stories either though? Most of the people who post now are either selling leads or recruiting. I think sometimes you forget how many agents fail at F2F as well.

I don't forget that. I've even said the washout rate is 90%. Because that's what I've always been told it is. And from my experience that is accurate.

There used to be many more agents here talking about personal production. I agree the marketers have run most away or silenced them.

They want the same for me.

I don't forget that. I've even said the washout rate is 90%. Because that's what I've always been told it is. And from my experience that is accurate.

There used to be many more agents here talking about personal production. I agree the marketers have run most away or silenced them.

They want the same for me.

Yes, you are thehero the forum needs but doesn't deserve.

I don't believe he wrote what he claims. Nor did he says that he wrote that. He said he could show you how to do it.

I have no concern for the people at the top. However they make their money is fine with me.

I understand why you, and your ilk, push FE telesales. That's how you make your money.

What I am telling you, and everyone, and have from the beginning is that FE telesales is a failed model for the independent agent.

Of course the person running a call center is going to have a different message.

You must not have watched the video in its entirety. You are incorrect, he said he wrote 65k in 35 days as a personal producer.

I would agree with you that the independent model is failed in general, telesales and F2F. The turn over of agents on the independent side is horrific.

However those working in a call center are typically not independent agents, but I can attest that the attrition rate is much, much, less.

You must not have watched the video in its entirety. You are incorrect, he said he wrote 65k in 35 days as a personal producer.

I would agree with you that the independent model is failed in general, telesales and F2F. The turn over of agents on the independent side is horrific.

However those working in a call center are typically not independent agents, but I can attest that the attrition rate is much, much, less.

To clarify, there are some independent organizations that do a great job. However, on the telesales side, its tougher to make it independent. Im sure in short order a telesales producer will break off and start a real indy telesales organization where producing agents can actually make it.

That's your interpretation of my posts. But since you are an upline I understand.

If it hits too close to home then maybe you should look inward?

LOL! Whatever man. Everyone can see the things you post. No use and trying to twist and turn this one!

LOL! Whatever man. Everyone can see the things you post. No use and trying to twist and turn this one!

I'm not changing anything. I've said the same things from the start. I can pull up your posts where you said that you wished everyone had my attitude in not caring about what the upline makes as long as I get what I'm supposed to get.

I always said I wanted EFES to make money so they would stay in business. I've always said I want Travis and Scott to make money so they will keep FEX going.

If anyone is changing their story it's you.

But I get it. You are not a producer. So what I say from the producer angle hurts your feelings.

I'm not changing anything. I've said the same things from the start. I can pull up your posts where you said that you wished everyone had my attitude in not caring about what the upline makes as long as I get what I'm supposed to get.

I always said I wanted EFES to make money so they would stay in business. I've always said I want Travis and Scott to make money so they will keep FEX going.

If anyone is changing their story it's you.

But I get it. You are not a producer. So what I say from the producer angle hurts your feelings.

I could pull up many negative things you've said but you're not worth my time. I really didn't think you would try and argue this one out, but nonetheless here you are.

I could pull up many negative things you've said but you're not worth my time. I really didn't think you would try and argue this one out, but nonetheless here you are.

No argument. I already said I understand your position.

You’re the one arguing against yourself.

Back