Interviewing FMO

Brindles nothing put a glorified Ga under agent pipeline . Ifg owned by Humana and the marketing and override money is flowing big . Agents seem to like them .

Brindles nothing put a glorified Ga under agent pipeline

I don't know much about him though we're connected on FB. I've actually never watched any of his videos on YouTube.

Just seemed like early on he went for the "influencer" route. But it's America so that's cool. Now he is owned by Integrity.

Not sure what all he has done with personal production... But I know some other "influencers" have crushed his production by a meteor.

Agent Pipeline is terrible. They actually lied to me about what they were going to do for me. Told me they were going to give me 10K for marketing. Moved all my business there. Nope. Terrible customer service as well. Stay away!

Really depends on what you're looking for. Do any of these places have a legitimate lead source, training, and support? If not I may be able to help you out.

Hey guys. After 12 years of working most types of insurance, I’ve decided to dive into the world of independent Medicare agents and I have meetings set up with some FMO. Curious if anyone has had any experience with any of these, good or bad. For context, I need lots of support, in the beginning, as I learn and I’ll be doing 100% telesales. Any help/guidance offered is much appreciated.

This is who I’m considering:

Elder Care
Neishloss & Fleming
Ritter
Agent Pipeline (under Christian Brindle)
The Brokerage Inc

Are you still there?
Agent Pipeline is terrible. They actually lied to me about what they were going to do for me. Told me they were going to give me 10K for marketing. Moved all my business there. Nope. Terrible customer service as well. Stay away!

Back