Ironically Fe’s the new fmo Goldrush

DonP

Guru
5000 Post Club
Justin Brock just changed his group’s name from Medicare Monsters to Life, Health and Medicare . He said govt targeting Ma broker comp hard . He said there keying on growing fe exponentially and do big aca . Fe has changed as 10’s of millions of low income that couldn’t text 5-8 yrs ago now have Facebook profiles . These low income people that get up at 11 am and sit around all day are now online 5 plus hrs a day surfing Facebook pressing ads . Leads are plentiful attracting 1000’s of telesales shops with enticing “ free leads “ . What’s interesting just as people flooding into fe many carriers are leaving . But the last yr has seen almost every Medicare only fmo pivot hard to diversify. Make no mistake in the yrs to come more and more carriers will go to the direct to consumer model using Ai and abundance of leads online to cut the broker distribution and its 170% commission out .

Companies have always wanted to get rid of agents and sell direct. They thought phone sales was the key. They have found it's not. They are now hopping AI is the key. It won't be. Not for the true FE market. The one that no company understands and almost no IMO's understand.

Companies have always wanted to get rid of agents and sell direct. They thought phone sales was the key. They have found it's not. They are now hopping AI is the key. It won't be. Not for the true FE market. The one that no company understands and almost no IMO's understand.
Ok most tele sales agents and field agents selling Sbli,Moo,LBL,am am ,Family life etc. Most of those prices within $5 of each other per $10k . So you run into a $10k amam smoker 2 yrs old . In old days you could blow it out with kskj . Now you’re selling the same CO’s every other agent is which is within $5 of each other. Sure if you run into LH or senior life you can replace on price . Maybe replace a smoker with cica ( very few smokers left). So what are you doing when you run into a 2 yr old moo policy?

Ok most tele sales agents and field agents selling Sbli,Moo,LBL,am am ,Family life etc. Most of those prices within $5 of each other per $10k . So you run into a $10k amam smoker 2 yrs old . In old days you could blow it out with kskj . Now you’re selling the same CO’s every other agent is which is within $5 of each other. Sure if you run into LH or senior life you can replace on price . Maybe replace a smoker with cica ( very few smokers left). So what are you doing when you run into a 2 yr old moo policy?
Can’t remember running into a 2 year old mofo but I did run into a year old mofo yesterday and replaced it.

I don’t have the problems you seem to have.

I’m in my 21st year. I had KSKJ a little over 8 years.

I did just fine before them and after them.

Can’t remember running into a 2 year old mofo but I did run into a year old mofo yesterday and replaced it.

I don’t have the problems you seem to have.

I’m in my 21st year. I had KSKJ a little over 8 years.

I did just fine before them and after them.
Ok. What did you replace the 1 yr old Mutual of Omaha with ? You didn’t beat the price by much if any . I can be unethical and replace anything on the planet i’m that good . I’m talking what did you replace Ethically a non Gi non smoker moo with ? I’m not talking using an underwritten product either . You say your writing lots of cica and sbli .

Ok. What did you replace the 1 yr old Mutual of Omaha with ? You didn’t beat the price by much if any . I can be unethical and replace anything on the planet i’m that good . I’m talking what did you replace Ethically a non Gi non smoker moo with ? I’m not talking using an underwritten product either . You say your writing lots of cica and sbli .
I replaced a mofo $50K whole life with a Trinity $50K whole life and saved her $43/mo.

You can certainly be unethical all you want. That doesn't extend to others.

Justin Brock just changed his group’s name from Medicare Monsters to Life, Health and Medicare . He said govt targeting Ma broker comp hard . He said there keying on growing fe exponentially and do big aca . Fe has changed as 10’s of millions of low income that couldn’t text 5-8 yrs ago now have Facebook profiles . These low income people that get up at 11 am and sit around all day are now online 5 plus hrs a day surfing Facebook pressing ads . Leads are plentiful attracting 1000’s of telesales shops with enticing “ free leads “ . What’s interesting just as people flooding into fe many carriers are leaving . But the last yr has seen almost every Medicare only fmo pivot hard to diversify. Make no mistake in the yrs to come more and more carriers will go to the direct to consumer model using Ai and abundance of leads online to cut the broker distribution and its 170% commission out .
Not Broker comp , fmo comp for doing nothing... best thing you can do it get off facebrag and get away from all the pimps

Make no mistake in the yrs to come more and more carriers will go to the direct to consumer model using Ai and abundance of leads online to cut the broker distribution and its 170% commission out .
As senior citizens become more tech savvy all it will take is a user friendly website where they can just search a company and plug in their information and get a quote. But will they have the patience to answer those health questions and answer them truthfully? Will they have the patience to put all their prescriptions in the website? It will be interesting to see how all that works out. But yes, I believe they are definitely going to try to go the AI route.

Back