Is AHIP is a scam on agents?

AHIP is a scam on agents

• Total voters

25MercuryHP

Super Genius
How many agents are actively having to take AHIP for avg 125.00?

10,000 x 125.00 = $1,250,000.00 annually

My guess there are 50,000

50,000 x 125.00 = $6,250,000.00 annualy

Most agents bring business to the MAPD companies. We spend our hard earned money to market to seniors.

This AHIP deal I took today for the 20th time is just absurd. How much money are these yahoos scamming us agents? Thoughts?

Most agents bring business to the MAPD companies. We spend our hard earned money to market to seniors.

This AHIP deal I took today for the 20th time is just absurd. How much money are these yahoos scamming us agents? Thoughts?
But look how much smarter you are than yesterday.

AHIP is nothing more than a jacked up CE course. But it's a necessary evil if you choose to sell the stuff.

And when was the last time the federal government gave you something for free.

Don't take the AHIP next year. Aetna and UHC don't require it.

Considering Integrity now has over 500,000 agents I think your numbers are a little low. Aetna paid mine today but AHIP still got paid. Ha

Considering Integrity now has over 500,000 agents I think your numbers are a little low. Aetna paid mine today but AHIP still got paid. Ha

How do you get Aetna to pay for yours?

I believe AHIP is a joke and a money grab honestly. There are already carrier trainings, and every single person I know runs through AHIP as fast as possible, and doesn’t think about it again until the next year. Hell the first company I worked for had all of us in a room and we all completed the AHIP together, and not individually, as a group...aka “here is the answer”.

I just dont know what the point of it is, except for the “red tape”.

How do you get Aetna to

I believe AHIP is a joke and a money grab honestly. There are already carrier trainings, and every single person I know runs through AHIP as fast as possible, and doesn’t think about it again until the next year. Hell the first company I worked for had all of us in a room and we all completed the AHIP together, and not individually, as a group...aka “here is the answer”.

How do you get Aetna to pay for yours?

I’m one of the 304 Elite Front Runners. Whatever that’s worth. Ha. Guess I get free AHIP and 2000.00 for Marketing Studio.

DON’T GET ME STARTED ON THIS TOPIC!!!

It’s worse than a scam. We are paying (well, someone pays for mine) a damn lobbying organization. This is how they fund their budget. Totally pisses me off. Why do you think NABIP/NAHU got into the game? It’s a money maker.

UHC does their own.
Aetna doesn’t take NABIP

It’s all crap. AHIP is way more than a test. It’s MAPD on Capital Hill.

It’s worse than a scam. We are paying (well, someone pays for mine) a damn lobbying organization. This is how they fund their budget. Totally pisses me off. Why do you think NABIP/NAHU got into the game? It’s a money maker.

Im really shocked there has not been some litigation against these entities from retired agents that cannot physically due to health take these tests and lose their entire portfolio of clients. How does an 80 yo w macular degeneration take AHIP and all the product training just to keep his renewals?

Isnt that a disability litigation waiting to happen?

Im really shocked there has not been some litigation against these entities from retired agents that cannot physically due to health take these tests and lose their entire portfolio of clients. How does an 80 yo w macular degeneration take AHIP and all the product training just to keep his renewals?

Isn't that a disability litigation waiting to happen?
Since it's federal, they have to offer assistance in some way for a disabled person.

Also, consider getting a family member licensed and transfer your book to them. They in turn will pay you.

Back