Is AHIP is a scam on agents?

AHIP is a scam on agents

• Total voters
How many agents are actively having to take AHIP for avg 125.00?

10,000 x 125.00 = $1,250,000.00 annually

My guess there are 50,000

50,000 x 125.00 = $6,250,000.00 annualy

Most agents bring business to the MAPD companies. We spend our hard earned money to market to seniors.

This AHIP deal I took today for the 20th time is just absurd. How much money are these yahoos scamming us agents? Thoughts?

This question gets asked every year. It's $125.00. I spend more a month in animal food.

Getting your book of business transfered.........I have been speaking to my daughter about coming into the business when something happens to me.....what ever the case and giving her my (HA) clients-MAPD can get letters requesting new agents....MED SUPP.....Don't know how that one would work. Any ideas???? Would be a great start for her. I just told her not to kill me off for the renewals!

Getting your book of business transfered.........I have been speaking to my daughter about coming into the business when something happens to me.....what ever the case and giving her my (HA) clients-MAPD can get letters requesting new agents....MED SUPP.....Don't know how that one would work. Any ideas???? Would be a great start for her. I just told her not to kill me off for the renewals!

I’ll take over for ya and send you some cash

Back