Is AHIP is a scam on agents?

AHIP is a scam on agents

• Total voters
I thot CMS required AHIP ?
Actually no. It's the companies that require it. Or one of the others and I think there are two.

UHC and Aetna have their own courses. Take those and you never have to see AHIP again. Until they change their mind or you decide to add a third company.

AHIP cracks me up. Here's a question:

Mr. Wells is trying to understand the difference between Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage. What would be the correct description?

Question 14Select one:
a.
Medicare Advantage is a new name for the Original Medicare program.
b.
Medicare Advantage is a way of covering all the Original Medicare benefits through private health insurance companies.
c.
Medicare Advantage is a health insurance program operated jointly by the states with the Federal government.
d.
Medicare Advantage is designed to pick up where Original Medicare leaves off, covering those health care services that would not normally be covered by Original Medicare.

this is easy, A is the correct answer

AHIP cracks me up. Here's a question:

Mr. Wells is trying to understand the difference between Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage. What would be the correct description?

Question 14Select one:
a.
Medicare Advantage is a new name for the Original Medicare program.
b.
Medicare Advantage is a way of covering all the Original Medicare benefits through private health insurance companies.
c.
Medicare Advantage is a health insurance program operated jointly by the states with the Federal government.
d.
Medicare Advantage is designed to pick up where Original Medicare leaves off, covering those health care services that would not normally be covered by Original Medicare.
Soooo, what's the correct answer? :wacko: I'm going with a.

It'll be the correct answer next year. When they change the name to Supple Advantage.

They're tying it in with the free Uber rides.

they already provide free rides. Lyft is putting in a bid to take over the senior shuttle since its going bankrupt. Either the shuttle gets a co pay or agent commissions go bye bye

Back