Is Anybody Making Real Money Out There?

Danieltoots

I will start by saying I have only been trying to sell for 2 months. But I have switched companies, styles, done exactly what the training says. Said exactly the words I was taught. I just want some real responses for what I could actually make in this industry.

I am willing to work 7 days a week 12 hours a day but I am spinning my wheels in mud with these clients I have been trying to speak with. It's just a ton of wasted time and effort. I don't mind working hard as long as I know the more hours I put in the more I will make.

1.) Does anybody have a solid process that would allow me to make great money I am open to anything.
2.) What sector is the most lucrative? Annuities, Medicare, FE, Auto Insurace, Mortgage Protection? I am open to selling any of these I have my AHIP and can sell any of them just want to sell the one where I can ACTUALLY make good money month after month.

So far what I am really seeing is that these customers, these old people don't really want the policies or already have it.

I am getting discouraged and this isn't living up to what I thought it would be. Any suggestions would be great!

You're two months in and not making a fortune yet?

WTF?

You're suffering the same shell shock that 90% of the industry does in their first year.

First, you're starting all wrong. In this business, money tends to show up for people that aren't money starving.

Wonder why? Prospects smell desperation.

I'm thinking you have no money for leads and no network.

So, here's my advice:

Stop. Go get a job. Take some time to figure out what you want to do in insurance. Save up a few grand and start slow.

PS: zero premium whole life is like a pipe stretcher... It doesn't exist.

Driving inbound home... It's always a good investment. You take less leads, but they're the highest intent leads.

You can drive them a few ways, but if you do it cheap it's a lot of upfront work, if you pay they tend to be really pricey (not that it matters if you're making money.)

To make use of this site, you have to wade through knee high shit to find the golden nuggets.

Ignore anyone who has been posting 100 times a day for 10 years.

Are you certified to sell healthcare.gov products? This 3 month SEP is a unique opportunity to make sales and learn the business.

After a few months of sales, you'd be able to decide if an U65 or a medicare specialty work better for you.

Back