Is Anybody Making Real Money Out There?

So far what I am really seeing is that these customers, these old people don't really want the policies or already have it.
Maybe I’m wrong, but it sounds like maybe you don’t believe in what you’re selling. This isn’t a business you get into just because you heard you can make good money (even though people do). You have to believe that you’re doing some good and helping people solve a problem.

So, here’s a couple questions: 1) What is it you’re currently selling? 2) Who are you marketing to? 3) What problems does that group of people have that your product and/or system can solve?

The fact is there is no secret product that makes all the money. There's no secret demographic that are falling all over themselves to buy from you.

Selling insurance is a misdirection...

Your actual job is to market insurance.

The selling part is quite easy. Finding prospects and qualifying them as ideal buyers is the hardest part.

You can do this by spending money- buying leads OR
Cheap- Door knocking, cold calling.. but cost you time.

Leads are your problem.. when you have so many leads, sales happen and you stop complaining about old people aren't buying.

To make use of this site, you have to wade through knee high shit to find the golden nuggets.

Ignore anyone who has been posting 100 times a day for 10 years.

Are you certified to sell healthcare.gov products? This 3 month SEP is a unique opportunity to make sales and learn the business.

After a few months of sales, you'd be able to decide if an U65 or a medicare specialty work better for you.

Man I was dying when you wrote this hahahahha. Amen to that brother. I couldn't agree more! If someone has 100,000 posts like gt outta here you're not running an agency OR selling.

Ok thank you for the valuable information. I appreciate it.

The fact is there is no secret product that makes all the money. There's no secret demographic that are falling all over themselves to buy from you.

Selling insurance is a misdirection...

Your actual job is to market insurance.

The selling part is quite easy. Finding prospects and qualifying them as ideal buyers is the hardest part.

You can do this by spending money- buying leads OR
Cheap- Door knocking, cold calling.. but cost you time.

Leads are your problem.. when you have so many leads, sales happen and you stop complaining about old people aren't buying.

Is it complaining or telling the truth you think? Not looking to spend my entire life asking old ppl questions and at the end they're too broke to buy lol. And that's OK! That's not complaining that's being ...not a twat.

Perhaps your brain loses the ability to process hyperbole when you fantasize about being a sci-fi princess.

Also, 10k posts?! Do you ever work? I mean, besides cold calling cellphones ofc :)

Haha preach I always notice the ppl with the most repsonses are the meanest, most bitter ..they think they're super smart. But they're constantly on this forum. It's a funny thing...so smart but 2,000 responses. Yeah they're totally killing it in insurance LOL

Maybe I’m wrong, but it sounds like maybe you don’t believe in what you’re selling. This isn’t a business you get into just because you heard you can make good money (even though people do). You have to believe that you’re doing some good and helping people solve a problem.

So, here’s a couple questions: 1) What is it you’re currently selling? 2) Who are you marketing to? 3) What problems does that group of people have that your product and/or system can solve?

I can tell you with 1000% certainty this isn't the issue. Man if you just believed in it more, you'd start making $20,000 lol.. It just doesn't work that way.

Anyways no honor in trying to get you to see that. It's a numbers massive numbers game anyways I have some ideas...but the builidng rapport, having a good script ..it's all bullsh$# in my humble opionion.

These ppl either want it or they dont. They either can afford it or they can't. Got a few more ideas Im going to try but that is not one of them.

Haha preach I always notice the ppl with the most repsonses are the meanest, most bitter ..they think they're super smart. But they're constantly on this forum. It's a funny thing...so smart but 2,000 responses. Yeah they're totally killing it in insurance LOL
Until he quit posting due to a unrelated situation, jdeasy was one of the most prolific posters on the forum. And, I would be willing to say that he sold and made as much money or more than anyone on this thread.

I can tell you with 1000% certainty this isn't the issue. Man if you just believed in it more, you'd start making $20,000 lol.. It just doesn't work that way.

Anyways no honor in trying to get you to see that. It's a numbers massive numbers game anyways I have some ideas...but the builidng rapport, having a good script ..it's all bullsh$# in my humble opionion.

These ppl either want it or they dont. They either can afford it or they can't. Got a few more ideas Im going to try but that is not one of them.

That’s were your wrong . All leads basically outside a Tv leads are deceitful or bs . If you want someone to send in the card and say i want ins your in the wrong business . Why do you think ins pays such a high commission? Because its tough. Many have mailed in so many they know what its about . They took the time and effort to read it,fill it out and mail it in . I mailed something yesterday and it takes effort . If they already have something GREAT!!. My jobs just to get you this info . Takes only 5 mins . I’m going somewhere in a few mins (If i door knock). Tammy i just drove 60 miles to see you . Takes 5 mins . Surely wherever your going can wait 5 mins. In the end you have one shot either on the phone or door knocking to get in that house . Throw the kitchen sink at it if necessary . No coming back . If they throw a smokescreen at you dig in harder till they say no,no,no no . Then politely walk away and tear the lead up. On to the next. Your there to help people . If they insist on no walk .

Bro, you came on this forum asking a question...

So us 2k+ response people must be bitter and not "killing it" because we're active in an insurance forum?

Okay...

Anyways no honor in trying to get you to see that. It's a numbers massive numbers game anyways I have some ideas...but the builidng rapport, having a good script ..it's all bullsh$# in my humble opionion

2 month in this business.. boy, you're full of knowledge.. I can't understand why you aren't crushing it.

Insurance isn't an analytical product, it's an emotional one. That requires that you actual give a crap about the product and the customer base you work with.

Is it complaining or telling the truth you think? Not looking to spend my entire life asking old ppl questions and at the end they're too broke to buy lol.

It's complaining. You're working FE. By product design these people are on the lower end of the income scale. If they had the 10k, or their family, to be buried they wouldn't need you.

I won't be answering anymore, because I have too many posts and clearly don't know what I'm talking about.

Good luck.

Back