Is Anybody Making Real Money Out There?

Hello!

What kind of leads?

I have tried a different kind of leads, and nothing provides me results.

Thank you!

Leads are nothing more than a name, a way to contact,and a minimal level of interest.

You have to make that into a sale.

However, if you're not getting results, it because you don't have enough leads.

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut 1-2 out of 10 times.

OK I thought of something.
Joe Biden is coming for you Chris Westfall! Oh yeah he’s a coming! And he’s gonna hurt you. Free college, free healthcare, entitled to housing...oh it’s gonna be good.
Rich is OUT! Poor is in! You’re on the wrong side of the tracks now baby!

And don’t even get me started on my “You didn’t build that” speech.

OK I thought of something.
Joe Biden is coming for you Chris Westfall! Oh yeah he’s a coming! And he’s gonna hurt you. Free college, free healthcare, entitled to housing...oh it’s gonna be good.
Rich is OUT! Poor is in! You’re on the wrong side of the tracks now baby!

And don’t even get me started on my “You didn’t build that” speech.

Bingo . Biden’s going for it . Forgiving student debt anywhere from $10k-$50k . Unemployment Until sept 30th. $300 a month per kid . Every illegal on earth will be allowed in. We have printed close to $10 trillion the last yr. Tax rates on the rich could go to the 40-42% rate. He wants to lower the estate tax exemption. Huge inflation comimg, I still think Biden is good for the med advantage mkt especially the duals. Hell the transportation benefit could be a limo picking you up.

Bingo . Biden’s going for it . Forgiving student debt anywhere from $10k-$50k . Unemployment Until sept 30th. $300 a month per kid . Every illegal on earth will be allowed in. We have printed close to $10 trillion the last yr. Tax rates on the rich could go to the 40-42% rate. He wants to lower the estate tax exemption. Huge inflation comimg, I still think Biden is good for the med advantage mkt especially the duals. Hell the transportation benefit could be a limo picking you up.

I always think about which way MAPDs could go. IMO they probably won’t be as good as under the last administration. Under Obama, the MAPDs seemed fine in FL but our pay increased a lot over the last 4 years and mapds exploded in FL with more givebacks and lower copays.

The left wants more Medicare (govt) control and less insurance (greedy corps) control. The right wants to shift the responsibility to the insurance companies.

edit: I’m a neither side supporter so don’t say I must be one or the other because of my post. This is just the opinion I have on mapds only.

Hello!

What kind of leads?

I have tried a different kind of leads, and nothing provides me results.

Thank you!

FE TV leads are the king of the hill. You never hear an agent complain about these leads not working. See below and decide for yourself. If you have any questions call me 252-292-3350 9am est-7pm est Mon-Sat.

https://ispot.tv/a/IkaM

And another piece of info.....

Work as many leads you can handle each week!

The lead simply gives you an opening for an approach. You have to produce the results. It sounds as if the problem isn't the leads but that you need better training..

New agents always seem to think that leads are people sitting at home with their check books open just waiting for us to come by so they can buy a policy...lol.

I always think about which way MAPDs could go. IMO they probably won’t be as good as under the last administration. Under Obama, the MAPDs seemed fine in FL but our pay increased a lot over the last 4 years and mapds exploded in FL with more givebacks and lower copays.

The left wants more Medicare (govt) control and less insurance (greedy corps) control. The right wants to shift the responsibility to the insurance companies.

edit: I’m a neither side supporter so don’t say I must be one or the other because of my post. This is just the opinion I have on mapds only.

You have the right opinion. They aren’t on the radar screen at this point. But if they get on the radar screen of a politician that decides they can “save” the American Seniors from those greedy insurance agents they will defund commissions and create government jobs to sign people up at the very least. That will be the first step at getting Medicare money away from insurance companies and back into the politician’s control.

And I’m like you. Maybe this will be a better way. Maybe it will be worse. But there is too much money floating around for it to be ignored. And it is taking people off of the government “single payer” Medicare system which is definitely not what the left wants.

Back