Is Anybody Making Real Money Out There?

No. I was broke. Had to sell it. Bought a used 1974 Ford LTD from family friends. In the early 80's, I remember having about $30K in debt on about 7 credit cards. Didnt think I would ever pay it off.

No. I was broke. Had to sell it. Bought a used 1974 Ford LTD from family friends. In the early 80's, I remember having about $30K in debt on about 7 credit cards. Didnt think I would ever pay it off.

Today you could buy a replacement if you wanted to relive your youth

Man I was dying when you wrote this hahahahha. Amen to that brother. I couldn't agree more! If someone has 100,000 posts like gt outta here you're not running an agency OR selling.

1. Im sure you meant "thanks to the successful veterans on this forum" who have made a shit load of money and are willing to give back their time and experience to the punks starting out in the biz.

2. If someone has thousands of posts, I bet their income won't rise the .00000000021% this month as projected if they post. You just lost money by reading this. We didn't.

3. For the most valuable posts, I usually search for people with under 100 posts. They come and go like shooting stars and always fizzle out. Waste time here, you will find them.

4. I just expanded my post count by 1, and added absolutely no value to this thread.....as requested.

I've made a million dollars because of this forum based on things to do, and more importantly what NOT to do.

Just for you, I will offer reduced forum fees for any future consultations or posts.

I have not posted on here in a VERY long time. I've been busy practicing what I preach.
Speaking of which, I forgot that I made this video on this very topic. So, I uploaded it just for you...here it is.

Yes, just that simple.
Are you willing to work 20 hours a day to learn what marketing works?
Are you willing to work other jobs, in addition to insurance, until you've invested in the right avenues that work for you?
Are you willing to humble yourself and approach those that are where you wish to be and ask for their help?

If any one of those is a NO answer, and the reason for being in our industry is JUST to make 7 figures, you never will.

I hope you make the right choice.

Back