Is Anybody Making Real Money Out There?

I have not posted on here in a VERY long time. I've been busy practicing what I preach.
Speaking of which, I forgot that I made this video on this very topic. So, I uploaded it just for you...here it is.

Yes, just that simple.
Are you willing to work 20 hours a day to learn what marketing works?
Are you willing to work other jobs, in addition to insurance, until you've invested in the right avenues that work for you?
Are you willing to humble yourself and approach those that are where you wish to be and ask for their help?

If any one of those is a NO answer, and the reason for being in our industry is JUST to make 7 figures, you never will.

I hope you make the right choice.

Preach!

I have not posted on here in a VERY long time. I've been busy practicing what I preach.
Speaking of which, I forgot that I made this video on this very topic. So, I uploaded it just for you...here it is.

Yes, just that simple.
Are you willing to work other jobs, in addition to insurance, until you've invested in the right avenues that work for you?
Are you willing to humble yourself and approach those that are where you wish to be and ask for their help?

If any one of those is a NO answer, and the reason for being in our industry is JUST to make 7 figures, you never will.

But...but...but...but.........I got nothin.

The only thing I disagree with in this part is, "Are you willing to work other jobs, in addition to insurance, until you've invested in the right avenues that work for you?" If a person will truly work and apply themselves and do the other two things, there should be no need to work other jobs.

The only thing I disagree with in this part is, "Are you willing to work other jobs, in addition to insurance, until you've invested in the right avenues that work for you?" If a person will truly work and apply themselves and do the other two things, there should be no need to work other jobs.

Well, depending on what type of insurance you get into, and how you do it, you are more or less going to need money coming in from somewhere. Personally, I burned through a lot of cash my first few years, but I had access to that money, and worked a little on the side. If it wasn't for the money I had from real estate, and from selling my last business, there is no way I would have made it.

Back