Is anyone actually having any luck with Final Expense Live Transfers?

Tim J

When I Google that question I just get a bunch of sites offering live transfers.
My agency has tried about 6 different call centers, and we've given final expense live transfers to around 20 agents (a few hundred live transfers in total), and the agents are not successful on these. We've tried experienced final expense agents, newbies, and everyone in between.

Some call centers jam anyone with a heartbeat through to the agents, so they'd get a lot of transfers but not good quality. Others provide less transfers but better quality, supposedly.

Our agents have several companies to use, all with e-apps, and scripts, etc.

I'm wondering if anyone is making a good amount of sales on final expense live transfers, and if so, what's your secret?

Thanks, in advance, for your answers.

Indy agents are going to struggle getting good live transfers.

For it to be affordable, you need dozens, if not 100s of agents on a phone system waiting in a queue.

That's what I'm starting to think. I'd love to hear from agents that have worked final expense live transfers and their experiences.

Good luck with that!!

First hand stories from actual agents?

You will hear, “we have agents killing it with live transfers”. “Ole Jake down at the corner pub has a cousin that knows a guy that has a brother that’s just making out big time with them!”

But, “I’m an independent agent buying live transfers and this is my success story”??

Ain’t happening.

Only marketers will tell those stories. When challenged they will say the agents themselves are just too busy to get on here themselves.

Nobody will ever convince me when dealing with low middle income to low income people direct transfer works . They need more hand holding and service in person to have good persistency . Tv leads possibly but I hear their in the $70-$90 range now .

Back