Is anyone actually having any luck with Final Expense Live Transfers?

Greg says his guys are killing it at SL !

BTW,where is Greg ?
OIP.u_NbuK7IBiolpD5tJRDdvAHaJF

Buying live transfer leads from a 3rd party who has no interest in you selling a policy is a losing proposition. The call center is focused on profit per lead at the expense of a quality transfer.

I'm wondering if anyone is making a good amount of sales on final expense live transfers, and if so, what's your secret?

You have to be able to control the call center sending the transfers and have a QA process in place to keep the fronter's honest so they don't send crap. It's the only way we were able to make live transfers work consistently. We have a QA team listen to the recording of every successful transfer to make sure they're following our script, knockout questions being asked and answered appropriately and they're agreeing to be transferred. We pay our call center partners based on performance, not on a "per lead" basis. That's the biggest piece of the puzzle.

Like Josh says, you also need dozens of agents waiting for a transfer, licensed in the same states to be able to get your wait times down when you do find that call center partner. That's the other piece of the puzzle.

That’s got to be a super exciting and healthy way to spend your day !

Also gotta be a very easy and convenient way to find existing coverage,review the coverage and replace the coverage because you have the proposed insured right there on the phone with their policy ready to be reviewed.

You can see the policy summary and point it out right there on the phone and they can easily understand!

So easy !

No wonder Greg is killing it!

Live transfers are his bread and butter at Senior Life !!!

Also gotta be a very easy and convenient way to find existing coverage,review the coverage and replace the coverage because you have the proposed insured right there on the phone with their policy ready to be reviewed.

It really is! Just get the company name, 3-way the company in on the call to get all the information and work through a policy review. If someone already has coverage, that's the angle every time.

Mr Root you must be working different fe people than I see every day . 25% of the people I see daily I have to physically help them find their policy , look at their bank statement . Many people I see really struggle to read and write . The lack of education is eye popping . Tele sales is the easiest to replace as nothing on earth can replace face to face with poorer lonely people . It’s that simple .Maybe your working more high intent leads like tv or they answer Facebook ad’s you contact in seconds .

I know it's hard to understand because I have trouble understanding how agents drive around all day and door knock...but I know it works!

We train deep on policy reviews. It's really simple if you just get the carrier name to 3-way call to the carrier and ask some strategic questions about the policy with the prospect on the line. We train even more on buttoning up the sale to increase persistency and reduce replacements.

I'm sure you replace a lot of telesales policies. We replace a lot of policies from f2f agents as well.

I'd say over 90% of the fe prospects I've talked to from live transfers don't have other policies to replace or review. And even if they did, there's no way they are going to find the policy and do a review with me and their current ins company. So for me, policy reviews over the phone won't make live transfers successful.

Still wondering if anyone is having any success on final expense live transfers???

Back