Is anyone actually having any luck with Final Expense Live Transfers?

Hmm Wonder where you were in 2011 when I started, Now that I have a book of buis with MAPD what should I do?

After 10 years you think they are all going to jump ship now huh?

How many dsnps you got on books ? Roots going to be working fe clients or dsnp type leads . The bottom of the barrel and the ones you got to sell face to face .

How many dsnps you got on books ? Roots going to be working fe clients or dsnp type leads . The bottom of the barrel and the ones you got to sell face to face .

While Dsnp's are considered a type of Medicare advantage, It can be almost considered a different product

You don't even have to deal with different copays, its all about the extra's

When many hear Medicare Advantage, I think actual Medicare Advantage, You know with copays, Dsnps are not the first thing that comes to mind

I do have some, Might have wrote about 5 this year, Last year 3 and the years before 0 to 3 a year

I have lost only 2 but I do vet them, I don't work with them unless its right, In fact I try to avoid them like a plague, out of the 5 I sold this year only 1 was from lead

Hmm Wonder where you were in 2011 when I started, Now that I have a book of buis with MAPD what should I do?

After 10 years you think they are all going to jump ship now huh?

I mean, I don't have issues with MAPD sticking.. I do telesales. The key, honestly, is building and maintaining a relationship. It's not hard to do.. you just can't grind and grind and grind new clients without losing a lot.

It's why I don't focus on DSNP. Those guys get bombarded all year round.

I do have some, Might have wrote about 5 this year, Last year 3 and the years before 0 to 3 a year

Same here. I don't focus on them. I agree. People that try to equate Medicare Advantage (meaning regular ole MAPD) vs DSNP are missing the plot. I sell DSNP over the phone. I've lost 1 because he was well covered elsewhere and didn't qualify for 100% anymore and I'm not trying to save him.

100% Christian.

I'll add to this since my last post in here. Most transfers are being transferred again to another agent/agency the following week even if the call center claims they don't. It's rampant. Even with our own data and QA process, we couldn't protect our live transfer program from these practices and ended up shutting it down in February.

I don't think FE agencies propped up on overseas live transfers will last another 1-2 years. Our data shows it's a losing channel when you factor in persistency.

With that said, live transfers from the big lead companies are legit but you'll pay $55-ish per transfer which eats into acquisition cost, but certainly still works from what I hear. I would only buy live transfers from those types of places who generate their own data and call on them.

Unless someone has entered the market that I'm unaware of, Northstar and PPG are the only FE live transfers I'd touch that come from an Agency/IMO. They generate the calls themselves. Almost every other agency is sourcing offshore, claiming it as their own live transfers, taking $5-$10 profit per transfer that they sell to their agents and seeing declining results. They'll keep selling them to their agents because of that $5-$10 rip on every transfer.

JRoot, I appreciate the mention.

1st things everyone should know is how to work leads.

1. F2f appointments are equal to DBGA tv leads. The customer is expecting and or asking for more info on FE. The agent should control the entire convo.

2. Doorknocks and outbound dialed live transfers are the same. You have to a. Get the guard down b educate c. Make a logical case to buy today.

Let me ask the group, what do you think a good closing ratio is for a live transfer?

What is a good live transfer? Aka how high is the buyer intent?

(I'll post our expectations at the bottom for fun)

With PPG snd NS we generate our transfers in-house and control all our data. Our inbound leads go.through PreQualifiers sl we still control them. With the NS free lead agents we will re call transfers that didn't convert bc we know some agents are better than others. On the PPG side we have our agents purchasing leads mark transfers as DNC so.we can't call them again.

We have a downline call center that wrote 150k last month. Their closing ratio was 17% which is great. Their CPA was under 200. That's a profitable model.

I tell new agents to.expect 10% closing ratio. Most people laugh and say theya re much better than that.

Quality transfers- We screen for health and banking so we never have to write GI. If the person has a very remote interest and they stayed on the phone through the health and vankingnqurstion than a good agent can sell them.

You need inbound FE calls not live transfers. Live transfers they are calling from a list that may or may not be opt in and also may have litigators big risk. I have inbound click to calls meaning they saw a FB ad or lander on FB or Instagram or tick tock and click on and are searching for FE so higher intent call. Completely TCPA compliant and you don't have to worry about the DNC list because they are calling in. Safer cleaner and better call let me know if you have an interest.

There are advanced to both. I wouldn't say live transfers are bad because we are doing very well.with them.

I would be interested in discussing what you have. We are always testing new lead sources and trying all sorts of things.

Feel free to reach out to see if we can get something going.

[email protected]

The best live transfer is a transfer that responded to a TV commercial talking about nothing except the high costs of funerals and the financial burden the family will be facing.

Latest posts

Back