Is Health Sherpa Working During SEP?

KG Have you had any issues thus far. Were you able to confirm payment at the carrier end? I don't just mean after the application i mean a week or 2 later are the carriers able to confirm that payment went through?

That's a CARRIER issue. Its not Sherpa. And its not the FFM.

You enroll on the Sherp. Pay the $10 to avoid the FFM. You can typically see it at the FFM in the next 60 minutes. At that point, you can do a payment via the FFM. Or if your me, you tell the client that if they don't pay by the EOM, they won't have a policy.

Or, depending on the carrier, you wait to pay til it shows up at the Carrier site. BCBSTX shows in 24 hours. Aetna takes 10-14 days. So does Scott and White. UHC is taking about 5.

I'm enrolling at the Sherp. The next day (assuming its BCBSTX) I email the client their ID number and the online payment link. And they pay it.

How I handle this depends on the carrier.

Hope this helps!

Anybody having issues with HS submitting apps to HC.gov. DId one this morning, did not have the usual turnaround time with hs (less than 2 hours). It's been about 8 hours so far, have not seen it submitted yet.

Anybody having issues with HS submitting apps to HC.gov. DId one this morning, did not have the usual turnaround time with hs (less than 2 hours). It's been about 8 hours so far, have not seen it submitted yet.

I did have an issue yesterday. I gave it overnight. Not done. Sent an email, saw it a completed a couple of hours later.

What email did you sent it to? I sent an email to customer support earlier today. Will give it tonight, then may call or email again.

Good evening,
I'm new to the forum. Can someone give me some insight on the results they received using Sherpa as a source of referrals during the open market and do you see the same results now during SEP?

Back