Is Healthcare a Privilege or a Right?

Hillary energized the female demographic lets use it to our advantage

She sure as heck doesnt energize any normal males. I saw her on TV at the convention last night and ended out with a clear case of Electile Dysfuntion. Geez, the woman is a multi-million and she shows up for her most important speech in her life in a frigging orange pantsuit looking like she is on some daily work release program from the local county jail.

Winter

Now thats funny that was the uglyiest pantsuit Ive ever seen showed off her thunder thighs. She got Big ass legs, no wonder Bill needs supplementation.

Cjelsea looked better than usual however not nearly the barker she was

Patch 36

Type 1 United American
Type 2 Aetna

Both of them accept diabetics as long as u are healthy otherwise

The indemnity plans UA offers? The ones where you get a card and hope the hospital doesn't know its not real insurance? You call that insurance? I will not use this thread to debate UA, but what they offer is garbage, unless they were hiding the real health plans from me ;)

Aetna will not accept an insulin dependent diabetic.

I do have VA because of my veteran status. It works and they do a good job for me. I am not without healthcare, but I am unable to purchase anything other than the state pool coverage.

Im certainly sorry for your diabetes. However UA 100k plan is netter than nothing.

However let me give u an example

Im 37 I pay 200 a month for BCBSGA now they dont cover diabetes.

In NYS where I am from originally the state plan GI from Empire Blue will charge me 540. Is it fair I would have to pay 340 more a month for HI to allow u to get GI insurance?

GI benefits the sick and more than doubles the premiums of the healthy. That is just plain wrong. If im younger or healthier than u you should pay more for coverage than i do

Back