Is search and save worth switching to?

We are working on speed, but we are doing something that has never been attempted before for agent accuracy. We are bringing together the most accurate data in the industry. We appreciate everyone's patience and loyalty. Overall, you save a ton of time.

How do we save time when we have to delete the doctors we loaded earlier this year and add them back so the 2025 plans recognize them? That’s the opposite of saving time. Loading doctors is slow. The drag and drop needs to be reworked. And what about the regional carriers networks? I’m still having to look up doctors on those carriers websites.

I’ve been a huge proponent of S&S on this forum. But the provider filter is not ready. I wish I had all the hours back that I spent loading doctors for clients earlier this year. To now be told I have to delete them and add them back is just not good.

We love it for drugs. I don’t search docs. I make clients call.

Is it super fast? No.

Did I run the 20% who hit $500 in costs at Medicare, too? YES. And got 100% accuracy.

It depends on what you want.

Last year, we ran the 80% and sent it to clients with “hold” on their PDP emails.

The 20% had calls scheduled but the info was already in there.

If you want it in the field for new clients, it’s probably too slow.

Right now we are auditing to see who we don’t have and asking them to update it. Emails start the day after Labor Day asking for confirmation it’s right.

Then we separate them based on the 20% plus plan changes. So for this year, who knows.

20% get scheduled first.
80% is why I’m researching alcohol rehabs for Dec 8

You don't search for providers, you make your clients call to find out who accepts what? How does this work for you, Give a list of companies and have them ask, or are you just representing one company? And why do you do it this way?

I 100% now do what Kingdom does . “ Sarah drs come and go into networks . To make sure your dr is in network I was you to call all your drs and make sure there in network . Ask them “ do you take United Healthcare Medicare advantage ppo . Do you take Aetna Medicare advantage ppo” ? I want them to here it from there drs office directly so no coming back on me .

Back