Is Selling Health Insurance non-existent?

M
Might make it more challenging.

From an agent perspective, U65 health insurance is essentially dead as many have alluded to.

Group insurance has a somewhat steep learning curve and is mostly written by agents with a strong business community networking background. Business owners and benefits managers like to business with people they know and trust.

If you live in an area with a number of businesses with fewer than 25 employees and are willing to knock on a lot of doors you might be able to make it.

The steep learning curve plus usually at least a 60 day gestation period before you get the app, then another 60 - 90 days before the first commission check comes in may not work for you.

I know nothing about your bank account, but most 19 year olds have a negative balance sheet. If you are aggressive and a desire to "do anything for a buck" the FE market probably presents one of the better options for fast(er) money.
I already do FE and Medicare. I'm just looking for other things to add in my back pocket I network constantly you never know when you'll come across someone looking to switch agents lol.

1. There is no longer a penalty.
2. There are plenty of us selling U65 and making money.
3. You can send the AZ and FL stuff to Y. I want the Texas stuff
4. Why are your friends getting kicked off at age 19? ACA lets them stay on to age 26. If you didn't already know that, then you need to read up on ACA.
5. I could care less how old you are. Go for it.
6. If there are carriers in your area that are paying commission, go for it. Someone is going to get your friends commission, either another agent or the carrier. Might as well be you.

1. There is no longer a penalty.
2. There are plenty of us selling U65 and making money.
3. You can send the AZ and FL stuff to Y. I want the Texas stuff
4. Why are your friends getting kicked off at age 19? ACA lets them stay on to age 26. If you didn't already know that, then you need to read up on ACA.
5. I could care less how old you are. Go for it.
6. If there are carriers in your area that are paying commission, go for it. Someone is going to get your friends commission, either another agent or the carrier. Might as well be you.
1.Parents have to have insurance for them to be on.
2. Lot of dead beat parents that don't help there kids, my car insurance and health insurance would a lot cheaper if i was on my parents but they don't care.
3. I was referring to another person when they brought up my age and wanting to sell group insurance. Me, personally age hasn't been an issue.

1.Parents have to have insurance for them to be on.
2. Lot of dead beat parents that don't help there kids, my car insurance and health insurance would a lot cheaper if i was on my parents but they don't care.
3. I was referring to another person when they brought up my age and wanting to sell group insurance. Me, personally age hasn't been an issue.
It think you should have to be 20 years old before you can sell insurance. That's how old I was. Your age won't bother you, unless you let it. It's all between your ears. :yes:

We have a young Republican amongst us. :yes:

It think you should have to be 20 years old before you can sell insurance. That's how old I was. Your age won't bother you, unless you let it. It's all between your ears. :yes:

We have a young Republican amongst us. :yes:
Republican? How do you figure that haha.

Back