Is There a Way to Argue with the Hospital?

Norway, unwad your panties.

The front desk lady is no more qualified to answer the question than a doctor. This person might as well have asked the guy pumping gas how much a procedure would cost.

And no, health care reform won't make things easier, only more bureaucratic and expensive.

somarco said:
Norway, unwad your panties.

The front desk lady is no more qualified to answer the question than a doctor. This person might as well have asked the guy pumping gas how much a procedure would cost.

And no, health care reform won't make things easier, only more bureaucratic and expensive.

You know or I hope you know my post was a joking response about the front desk person not being a Dr. I know things are not getting better....But think for a minute if you wanted to lower cost of healthcare you would make it so people where more aware of what procedures cost beyond copays.

if you wanted to lower cost of healthcare you would make it so people where more aware of what procedures cost beyond copays

Lowering the cost of health care can be achieved by eliminating copay's and making everyone responsible for at least the first $2000 per yr.

Lowering the cost of health care can be achieved by eliminating copay's and making everyone responsible for at least the first $2000 per yr.

It would be nice if before the procedure there was something that says the Total cost of this procedure which may or may not be fully covered by your insurance is $x....

It would be nice if before the procedure there was something that says the Total cost of this procedure which may or may not be fully covered by your insurance is ....

How do you propose this happen? There are many times when someone visits a provider to find out what is wrong. It would be different if you knew what services would be consumed, but this is not the case with many visits.

leevena said:
How do you propose this happen? There are many times when someone visits a provider to find out what is wrong. It would be different if you knew what services would be consumed, but this is not the case with many visits.

I know maybe the other idea was better no copays you pay the first $x per year.

Back