Is there an App on the market like the Senior Life App?

Really? I told you I was done with you, but I'll tell you what.......I'll just give you one example to shut you up. #1. American Memorial. Only $111. So that more than half less than what you can do.

There's some evidence. Now, do you want to shut up now while you're still ahead? You see, you know one company and you don't even know your competition like you think you do.

This is the last time I will address you about this. Say what you want, but this is it.

Really? I told you I was done with you, but I'll tell you what.......I'll just give you one example to shut you up. #1. American Memorial. Only $111. So that more than half less than what you can do.

There's some evidence. Now, do you want to shut up now while you're still ahead? You see, you know one company and you don't even know your competition like you think you do.

This is the last time I will address you about this. Say what you want, but this is it.

Todd, once again you are caught spewing falsehoods. I called American Memorial 605-719-0999 just moments ago. They told me that $10k withOUT the AD is $181.87 (FE) on a male age 85 NT BUT NOT IF HE WAS TAKING INSULIN BEFORE AGE 45! Where do you get this $111 premium you're talking about?

Look at Part A, question 2.b: insulin injections before age 45 is a disqualification for the rate you quoted $111, even disqualifies for the $181.87 rate. So I called American Memorial back, and they said there is nothing he can get with them since he was taking insulin before age 45! I'm surprised they don't have a modified or GI or something.

And if he was 80, not 85. SL's rate is $129.29 even though he was taking insulin before age 45!. Can you beat that one? Or the others examples. Come on now. You said SL had high rates. Show me why I should not say you were lying up here.

Last edited:
You never said anything about the PI #1 being insulin diabetic before the age of 45, so try again.

Actually, don't try again. Tired of playing games with you. Just go away.

You never said anything about the PI #1 being insulin diabetic before the age of 45, so try again.

Actually, don't try again. Tired of playing games with you. Just go away.

Come on Todd! You're avoiding the other cases....what's wrong?

By the way still waiting for the entity that does everything legacy assurance does. You said you knew one, but neither you nor agents will post it. Why is that?

Come on Todd! You're avoiding the other cases....what's wrong?

By the way still waiting for the entity that does everything legacy assurance does. You said you knew one, but neither you nor agents will post it. Why is that?

Why don't you do some of your own research and leave me alone. I'm not going to do your work for you.

Back