Is this a Common CIP (care Improvement) Practice?

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
I lost a longtime customer and her sister to CIP on April 1. I managed to get the healthy one back on Amerigroup for May 1, but told her that her bed bound sister might benefit from CIP since they supposedly have visiting Doctors. A few weeks ago, she called to tell Me that she was going back to CIP for June 1. A few days ago, she called to tell me that she wants me to put her and her sister back on Amerigroup for July 1. She told me that A different doctor visited every week and that she didn't like that. Is this a normal CIP practice?

Only one of my clients has a visiting doctor because bene is a double amputee. Same doctor last 3 years. So that's consistent. Don't know what it's like in other metro mkts...

Also, I don't think I would write this family...they sound schizoid. Every month they change carriers....and you get chargebacks?? I might do a mailout if they pay postage.

Only one of my clients has a visiting doctor because bene is a double amputee. Same doctor last 3 years. So that's consistent. Don't know what it's like in other metro mkts... Also, I don't think I would write this family...they sound schizoid. Every month they change carriers....and you get chargebacks?? I might do a mailout if they pay postage.

LOL. The sisters had been with me since 2011 before this happened. She went with CIP because the sister (who suffered a stroke years ago) wanted to use the visiting doc benefit.

Back