It's that Time of the Year!!

Many of the post's on this website, we all can relate to, which is why I enjoy coming to the site.. but at least once in your career you had to have at least one lead/prospect where you was in a situation like this one.. For instance, usually during the holiday season, everything starts to slow down, especially my appointments, and the majority of the leads I call, tell me to call them after the holidays.. and when I do they say the all to familiar line.. "I'M NOT INTERESTED ANYMORE!" (Click, phone hangs up) Lol.. Has this happened to anyone before.? Stories would be helpful

Many of the post's on this website, we all can relate to, which is why I enjoy coming to the site.. but at least once in your career you had to have at least one lead/prospect where you was in a situation like this one.. For instance, usually during the holiday season, everything starts to slow down, especially my appointments, and the majority of the leads I call, tell me to call them after the holidays.. and when I do they say the all to familiar line.. "I'M NOT INTERESTED ANYMORE!" (Click, phone hangs up) Lol.. Has this happened to anyone before.? Stories would be helpful

It used to happen. Now I drop that lead in the trash that won't meet now because of the "holidays".

Besides, they will mail in another card after the holidays anyway and you will get to hear another excuse on the next call.:biggrin:

That's why alot of agents take a long vacations in December. If memory serves last year was fairly good for me. Since my prospecting is simple D2D cold calling, all it takes is knocking on more doors. There are people out there that don't have many to buy presents for. If you believe in the numbers you may have a bad day or week, but never a bad month.

That's why alot of agents take a long vacations in December. If memory serves last year was fairly good for me. Since my prospecting is simple D2D cold calling, all it takes is knocking on more doors. There are people out there that don't have many to buy presents for. If you believe in the numbers you may have a bad day or week, but never a bad month.
How many days per week and how many doors per day do you knock What hours do you work my friend

December was my most productive month last year. Wrote around $20,000 in AP and only worked up until the 20th before traveling to get married!

Decided to try a new area in Jan that ended up being really really horrible so January ended up being my worse month this year. Only wrote $17,000

We are going on vacation Dec 26th - Jan 7th, Argentina bound!

My Holiday Goal is to be in the field 17 Days between Now and Christmas and to write $54,000 over those 17 days.

As independent agent's it's important for us to have financial goals along with a game plan. As long as we follow through and do the work, these goals are possible!

A perfect example is back in January when my goal was to hit over $30,000 in one month. In February I wrote $45,581 in AP + $2,971 of GI with Gerber...

For The Record, GI does not count!

December was my most productive month last year. Wrote around $20,000 in AP and only worked up until the 20th before traveling to get married!

Decided to try a new area in Jan that ended up being really really horrible so January ended up being my worse month this year. Only wrote $17,000

We are going on vacation Dec 26th - Jan 7th, Argentina bound!

My Holiday Goal is to be in the field 17 Days between Now and Christmas and to write $54,000 over those 17 days.

As independent agent's it's important for us to have financial goals along with a game plan. As long as we follow through and do the work, these goals are possible!

A perfect example is back in January when my goal was to hit over $30,000 in one month. In February I wrote $45,581 in AP + $2,971 of GI with Gerber...

For The Record, GI does not count!

how many deals do you expect to write in those 17 days?

Numbers are astonishing, can't relate to them, somebody must be a putting prospects to sleep
And having them sign.

I heard this many years ago and don't know who to give credit to for coming up with it but this is my approach to leads;

Pick the ripe cherries, drip on the green cherries and throw out the pits.

I heard this many years ago and don't know who to give credit to for coming up with it but this is my approach to leads; Pick the ripe cherries, drip on the green cherries and throw out the pits.

That pretty much describes the Bill Goode marketing system. He has some pretty good books that say just that over about 150 pages.

Back