IUL Presentation Needed ?

Give me your best quote for a 35 yo, male, NTU, normal hgt/wgt in excellent health and no family or other issues; $500,000 DB with living benefits and I’ll show you the numbers.

How long does he need 500k for? Every policy has "living benefits" please be more specific.
You don't understand IUL. If you did, you wouldn't even ask that.

Case closed.
DHK - I feel stupid wasting my time replying to this imbecile. I'm not the highest educated individual, but if this man is really a CPA than I genuinely feel bad for his clients.

Reactions: DHK
I've dealt with plenty of mlm trolls in my time... but never a CPA troll who couldn't back up their assertions. Just sad and pathetic.

I'VE ALREADY POSTED MY NUMBERS. Click the link above and look at the attachment.
I can’t find your illustration
How long does he need 500k for? Every policy has "living benefits" please be more specific.

DHK - I feel stupid wasting my time replying to this imbecile. I'm not the highest educated individual, but if this man is really a CPA than I genuinely feel bad for his clients.
20 years, 30, you name it, unless you want to weasel out and I would actually understand if you do

I've dealt with plenty of mlm trolls in my time... but never a CPA troll who couldn't back up their assertions. Just sad and pathetic.
Oh, I can back it up but you don’t want that because you will never look at your work the same ever again, the IBS will kick in on every sales presentation just knowing that you gotta lie to sell that crap.

Oh, I can back it up

Ok, back it up. I've asked you to show numbers multiple times and you won't. I'm not an agent. I don't have numbers to give you. You first posted that IULs were a scam. I have asked multiple times how they are a scam and you never answer.

359s1s.jpg

359s1s

OK, guys, I know I’ve painted y’all in a corner and the last thing I want to do is destroy careers, besides you might be tempted to move over into FE, so I’m letting you off the hook and exiting this conversation, as enjoyable as it’s been; do I hear a collective sigh of relief?????:)

Ok, back it up. I've asked you to show numbers multiple times and you won't. I'm not an agent. I don't have numbers to give you. You first posted that IULs were a scam. I have asked multiple times how they are a scam and you never answer.

359s1s.jpg

359s1s

359s1s.jpg

359s1s
Not an agent???? No wonder you’re not comprehending why I need an illustration to analyze; it’s tantamount to asking me to analyze an income statement without being able to look at it, not possible

Not an agent???? No wonder you’re not comprehending why I need an illustration to analyze; it’s tantamount to asking me to analyze an income statement without being able to look at it, not possible

Ok that's fair enough. If you can make the blanket statement that all IULs are a scam, certainly there are overarching characteristics of each IUL policy that contribute to the policy being a scam. Can you discuss those?

Back