iWin - 10X Producers Sales Club

Indiana_Adam

Guru
100+ Post Club
Today I signed up for Randy Schwantz's - iWin - 10X Producers Sales Club. All the reviews on his site are for his agency training program, but his books are pretty top notch so I figure what the hell.

I've been with my agency 4.5 years now and am a P&C producer with an emphasis on commercial. I would say I'm an average producer overall. I'm posting here to help hold myself accountable and provide an ongoing review of his training program, as there doesn't seem to be a lot out there on this specific training. I've had 0 formal commercial training, though did get some limited training when I was a captive back in 2009 on personal lines.

If anyone here has had any experience with this training, I'd love to here some feedback/suggestions.

My goal with this program is to become a much better servicing agent, learn to win business on service and coverages instead of on premium, and to become one of those agents that every business owner seems to know or has at least heard of. Yes, it's also to make more money and have more fun as well!

I received the workbook and login in a bit earlier this week. My first impression of the workbook was a bit disappointed, though I failed to realize the workbook is meant to go along with the online files, videos, and their crm/tracking system. My contact at the company, Marja, has been very communicative and easy to work with. We are getting together for a call in the next few days so she can run over a few things and help point me in the right direction.

I did get into the system a bit and utilized the first few videos and training materials. I was expecting to start jumping into sales and so forth, but that is not the case. You start with a macro view of his approach(over serve large accounts to increase size of book) and the math behind his reasons. It also walks you through a long term financial goal so that you have a reason for getting up and making calls and writing policies every day, to meet that goal of however much income you need on a monthly basis.

Overall, I am happy with my investment thus far and look forward to getting into more of the materials and learning what it has to offer. I will update this thread at least weekly. Again, my hope is to help any other agents out there considering pulling the trigger on this training. At this time, I would say yes, do it, though I'm still just barely into it.

I will be following your updates. I have talked with them and the past and interested in what you find out and how you like it.

Back