Job with Family First Life

There is a new IMO affiliated/owned by insurance giant Amerilife Group called AmeriLife Home Protection Services LLC. based out of Clearwater Florida. I joined them back in March and I am so unbelievably happy with my experience. I get an average 15 fresh mortgage protection direct mail leads a week I pay a fraction of the cost than what they cost to generate. I have a very high contract. I am currently building a team and all 8 of my agents that I brought on board are all getting an average of 15 mortgage protection leads per week. Between my personal production commissions and my override commissions I earned approximately $28,000 in commission last month. They emphasize on being different than all the other IMOs that have destroyed the market place over the years in the mortgage protection and FE markets with these MLM recruiting systems etc.. Most of you know which IMO's I'm referring to without saying their names. Hint Most of them are spinoffs from the same host based out of NC. My leads and territories I work are protected. I have read all these horror stories about all these IMO's and I just want to throw this information out there because it is a truly a breath of fresh air to be working with this company. They really do know what they are doing and are very efficient. I also like knowing that the parent company has an approximate net worth of $500 million.. per Tampa Business journal. Google it.. I believe this will become the dominant of all IMO's that do what we do over time.
Glad you're happy there because I heard they don't release.

Hi have you worked for anyone else in insurance?

I don't work with Sam Wolfe, but I know his reputation as well as (much of) his IMO history...
Equita (owned by his father)
Unique Underwriters (co-owned w/ Ralph Simpson)
Amerilife HPS

I'll help you out with FFL. The company is ran by a guy named Shawn Meaike. I worked for him with NAA and sadly have to say swam in the Kool-Aid. Shawn can teach you to sell and at a high level, I will give him that. Problem with Shawn is he's a compulsive liar, talks negatively behind his peoples backs, and given the opportunity will steal your team to make more money. There's a reason his wife left him.

The people who left with Shawn from NAA, have no idea how he really his, because they never worked with Shawn. He's having issues with some of the carriers looking to terminate his contracts because his placement is slightly above 50%. If you know anything about insurance, that is very bad.

The guy I'm working with now offers 100-115 contracts, and his pending business girl used to work for Shawn. She told me that Shawn would have her lie to his clients about their accounts being drafted. Very shady character. Avoid him at all costs

So who's this guy you're working with?

Look on Glassdoor.com. I am starting with them as soon as I complete my licensing. Nothing but great reviews.

I'm just starting out with a license in life and health and I've been looking for a company to work for. I stumbled across an ad on craiglist and applied and I got the job...only problem is I can't find many reviews on Family First Life. If anyone has any experience with this company please let me know.

Look on Glassdoor.com. I am starting with them as soon as I complete my licensing. Nothing but great reviews.

I did the same. I was contacted first by an NAA feller, but after reading their reviews I ran for the hills. Many of the complaints seemed to echo each other which is a fairly bad sign. Then I went to FFL and unless there's a bunch of fake reviews up there it seems like almost everyone was pretty content. Guess we'll find out shortly.

Back