Josh's Lists

Never heard of Mr. Ed?

The challenge is that with more and more agents getting out of the human market to sell insurance to horses, there is a large volume of agents competing for the business of the only (known) talking horse. Think turning 65 times a million.

I was having a conversation with the carrier that I write most of my equine customers with (Equitrust) and we agreed that most horses just want a policy that will keep them from getting sent to the glue factory.

I foresee a huge comeback for human life insurance, because many horses that I meet with are starting to consider the fact that they may outlive their owners, and would still need to be fed,groomed, trained, and stabled.

The challenge is that with more and more agents getting out of the human market to sell insurance to horses, there is a large volume of agents competing for the business of the only (known) talking horse. Think turning 65 times a million.

I was having a conversation with the carrier that I write most of my equine customers with (Equitrust) and we agreed that most horses just want a policy that will keep them from getting sent to the glue factory.

I foresee a huge comeback for human life insurance, because many horses that I meet with are starting to consider the fact that they may outlive their owners, and would still need to be fed,groomed, trained, and stabled.

I really miss Mr. Ed. :(

I think you are missing the big opportunity here. CI, accident and DI!

Just think, you are a young colt out for your first race and you break a leg on the backstretch. Here comes your trainer with a shotgun.

Fortunately, this is when Silver's Life and Casualty steps in. If you have their No Regrets Accident Plan, one of the crack shots takes out your trainer. Of course, you still have a broken leg and are doomed to suffer, unless you also bought their Green Pastures Disability Income policy. Then you are whisked away to the finest vets and get to spend your days frolicking in green fields with young fillies.

I think you are missing the big opportunity here. CI, accident and DI!

Just think, you are a young colt out for your first race and you break a leg on the backstretch. Here comes your trainer with a shotgun.

Fortunately, this is when Silver's Life and Casualty steps in. If you have their No Regrets Accident Plan, one of the crack shots takes out your trainer. Of course, you still have a broken leg and are doomed to suffer, unless you also bought their Green Pastures Disability Income policy. Then you are whisked away to the finest vets and get to spend your days frolicking in green fields with young fillies.

I'm sold I want the green pastures policy....I would love to spend my days frolicking with young fillies.

I forgot to mention, this option is only for readings. After all, you never even won a race.

Define race....I have never won a horse race but have won other types of races...I still want me some of that Green Pastures insurance....

Define race....I have never won a horse race but have won other types of races...I still want me some of that Green Pastures insurance....

Darn auto correct, it was supposed to say for geldings. So if you are interested, sign right here.

Darn auto correct, it was supposed to say for geldings. So if you are interested, sign right here.

Well the wife was complaining about because of the c section I did not have to get the vasectomy, I could make her happy and get to frolic kill 2 birds with 1 stone so to speak.

Back