Jucebox Leads

You mean paws down?

They're A-Meow-zing

I understand you're feline that BDGA is the best choice, and said that right away, instead of pussyfooting around about it.

Their support is puuurrrrr-fect for agent that need a boss.
tenor.gif

I'm feline if you're a new agent and want to do Life tele-tails, DBGA is the company to go with right meow.

I think that the reason you have not found any negative leads on Jucebox its because they don't exist. They're the number one marketing company for life insurance agents selling annuities and IUL's. I looked up their YouTube videos because I got curious and they have helped their agents 10x and 20x their commissions. They've designed a system that not only has lead generation but gets more client interaction than any other company around. I actually made an appointment to talk to them. They're selective about which agents they choose and the ones they have all say it's been a game changer for them. If you don't believe me watch the videos on YouTube and see their thousands of agent reviews and testimonies. It's quite impressive.
Scammer bot. There are no magic bullets. Odds are that with this kind of hype the leads totally suck.

I am absolutely not a scammer bot and I did do the call with Jucebox and they are 100% real. If you don't believe me watch their YouTube videos where agents are talking about how they're making anywhere from 30 to $100,000 a month writing IUL's.

Wait agents claiming to make a 100k a month writing IUL. I have never heard of such a successful agency, and they have YouTube videos to prove it. I am pivoting my whole practice today!

Back