Just an observation....Doug Massi is the most honest

Doug comes off as a nice guy, but he is to easily offended.

Nice guy I’d say is Todd King. But most respectful id go with Ben Boman. I know he’s had his beef on here, but both on this forum and in private he is transparent and doesn’t avoid the tough conversations.

nah i dont think he has hurt feelings, he just follows gary v's philosophy...give, give, give....ask! the others are winners too.

You, Doug and FinalExpenseDojo should start a Ginger Club. GingerNinja could be in it if he/she ever comes back. :yes:

I was a ginger when I was a kid. My mom's still a ginger after 87 years. My 6 year old nephew's a carrot top. Poor kid never had a chance, both of his parents are gingers. :laugh:

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug writes a shit ton of business for many reasons. He is extremely organized, he knows what he is talking about and he looks very presentable and clean cut. He also is very passionate about what he is selling.

He is willing to work long and hard hours to meet his goals. I would also venture to guess, he doesn't like to accept "NO" as an answer!

Doug writes a shit ton of business for many reasons. He is extremely organized, he knows what he is talking about and he looks very presentable and clean cut. He also is very passionate about what he is selling.

He is willing to work long and hard hours to meet his goals. I would also venture to guess, he doesn't like to accept "NO" as an answer!

No doubt! And he doesn't pull any punches about what it takes to succeed either. Here is one of my favorite FE Trainer videos.

No doubt! And he doesn't pull any punches about what it takes to succeed either. Here is one of my favorite FE Trainer videos.

All good things but a very distracted driver. Texting and driving, looking through files and driving, watching the camera and driving! Trying to make some of the ADD riders pay off!

Doug comes off as a nice guy, but he is to easily offended.

Nice guy I’d say is Todd King. But most respectful id go with Ben Boman. I know he’s had his beef on here, but both on this forum and in private he is transparent and doesn’t avoid the tough conversations.
Just now seeing this, I have been at the river running trot lines and having some family time. I definitely appreciate this comment. I try to tell people what they need to hear, even if it is not what they want to hear. Some listen, some don’t. Hope you have a great Memorial Day.

Back