Just Getting Started

Tjclarkfork

I brand new to the insurance industry, and I recently moved to the Nashville area from Montana, to work for my uncles investment advisory firm. I have started studying on insurance recently after attending a few seminars with some business acquaintances all of which are involved in life insurance, i have a strong feeling its what i want to do, i have been learning the basics of insurance for a few weeks now and hope to be licensed by the end of the year. I was hoping i could get some advice on pre license exam training, as well as any other tips and advise for a career in life insurance, Thanks

I brand new to the insurance industry, and I recently moved to the Nashville area from Montana, to work for my uncles investment advisory firm. I have started studying on insurance recently after attending a few seminars with some business acquaintances all of which are involved in life insurance, i have a strong feeling its what i want to do, i have been learning the basics of insurance for a few weeks now and hope to be licensed by the end of the year. I was hoping i could get some advice on pre license exam training, as well as any other tips and advise for a career in life insurance, Thanks

You should be able to go to the state insurance site and find what providers are qualified to provide pre-licensing training. That is what I did and I went for the cheapest. I have always used the cheapest course I can find and I have always passed. By the way welcome to the forum.

Welcome, yes it's a great business for those who work. I think your family having an advisory firm should know an agent that they trust and work with. That's where I would tell you to start. The post about is right of the money.

i just obtained my pre-license with Exam-Fx
Good website, easy to study, pretty good price.
Its also the website that Vicki Gunvalson from the Housewives reccomends:laugh:

Latest posts

Back