Kamala's "New Ideas"

Actually I am. And maybe that's why I don't get invited to a lot of funerals.

But I'm dead serious on this one. And I'm still waiting on the answer to my question.

I already answered your question, twice. I am not going to sit here and send you published research because you probably think the earth is 6000 years old and eve came from the rib of Adam, plus I just got home from the gym and my dog needs a walk..

I already answered your question, twice. I am not going to sit here and send you published research because you probably think the earth is 6000 years old and eve came from the rib of Adam, plus I just got home from the gym and my dog needs a walk..
No you didn't. You dodged it. But @Speck 's post told you where this was going if you had.

As for the dog, let him post too. He obviously knows more about what's going on than you do.

No you didn't. You dodged it. But @Speck 's post told you where this was going if you had.

As for the dog, let him post too. He obviously knows more about what's going on than you do.

Specks post was all emotion and then some garbage from your story book, tells me absolutely nothing at all except you are both religious fundamentalists, which by the way is perfectly fine by me. You worship whoever you want however you want but leave the rest of us out of it.

Let me defend Kamala here. It was a republican George Bush who added prescription drug coverage to Medicare without paying for it. Why should be a different standard for Democrats. The problem is all politicians promise goodies without paying for them.

Libs are great at creating excuses when their policies go wrong. Insulin at $35 is not sustainable for companies looking to make a decent profit. Are they allowed to charge $40 next year? Heard of inflation? Wage increases?

When the supply line runs dry, and people start dying, somehow it will be trumps fault.

Price controls kill people....eventually

Not a liberal or a Dem (but I’ll be voting for Kamala this November). I’m too far left for any mainstream party in the US.
Honestly, if the US political establishment isn't far left enough for your liking, why don't you go back to LimeyLand, where you can can worship your Woke God, Keir Starmer? You can cheer him on over a plate of Blood Pudding while he goes about destroying what remains of Free Speech in Britain by throwing in jail those dastardly native British thought criminals for sharing social media clips of machete-swinging Jihadists?

Back