Kemper HHC Alternative

mbm0219

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I like Kemper's HHC product. It's good coverage at a very affordable price here in NC. But, I don't like working with Kemper at all! I think they're running that company out of a garage with rotary dial phones. As much as dislike them, I'll keep offering their HHC product until I find an alternative and thought I'd ask for your help. I know of several other companies that offer short term care products, which are very nice but out of the price range I'm trying to stay in. Any other true HHC products out there?

But, I don't like working with Kemper at all! I think they're running that company out of a garage with rotary dial phones.

Very similar experiences on the guaranteed issue life. However, they keep saying they will be employing more automation soon. I'm now getting e-mail updates on received and issued cases on the life side. That's an improvement, to be sure.

Very similar experiences on the guaranteed issue life. However, they keep saying they will be employing more automation soon. I'm now getting e-mail updates on received and issued cases on the life side. That's an improvement, to be sure.

Agreed, they are getting better. When they did their move they literally shut down for about a month or more. You might as well say they shut down because they weren't issuing policies or contracting agents during that time.

Once they got moved I started seeing the emails and reports. At least they are sending those out now.

Not a word. It's A LOT. And I'm sure God had nothing to do with it. He's busy watching children die of cancer.

Rick

There should be a comma after the word "And". Someone who has mastered the English language, like you, should know that you never start a sentence with "and" unless you use a comma directly after.

Now stop stinking up this thread and take a crap elsewhere.

There should be a comma after the word "And". Someone who has mastered the English language, like you, should know that you never start a sentence with "and" unless you use a comma directly after.

Now stop stinking up this thread and take a crap elsewhere.

You are wrong about the comma but I'll let you think you have an IQ over 85.

Now stop stinking up the entire forum and vomit elsewhere.

Rick

You are wrong about the comma but I'll let you think you have an IQ over 85.

Now stop stinking up the entire forum and vomit elsewhere.

Rick

I'm not wrong, but I'll let you think I have an IQ over 85.

Now seriously, your infatuation with me is becoming awkward. You can stop looking foolish here.

That's good to know. They have good products but the worst customer service I've ever seen. I did find an alternative to Kemper for HHC, but it's quite a bit more expensive and doesn't offer the additional benefits Kemper does. I'll continue to roll the dice until I find something comparable.

Back