Kemper HHC Question and a Medsupp Question

Is a catheter considering toileting or just wiping your own butt?

You're probably over-thinking it:

Does she require assistance toileting? Is she using the catheter herself or does she require someone else to put it in and out for her?

I was doing a graded term with a guy in a wheelchair. Same ADL question. His girlfriend would help him shower. That wasn't the question though, the question was could he do it himself? He said he could, it would just take longer. No one was asking about how long it would take, the question was if he could do it himself. If he can honestly answer yes then that is the beginning and the end of the question.

So does she need help toileting? Or can her and the catheter get the job done?

You're probably over-thinking it:

So does she need help toileting? Or can her and the catheter get the job done?

Josh,

When is the last time you wrote ANY policy, life or health?
Aren't you just here always hocking something else to sell to agents, with irrelevant answers simply as a pretext to put your signature line in every, single discussion?

Maybe I'm just over-thinking it.

Josh,

Aren't you just here always hocking something else to sell to agents, with irrelevant answers simply as a pretext to put your signature line in every, single discussion?

It's probably been three years. In that same time period I've sent referrals to agents as well as helped them get their marketing rolling to help them successfully sell insurance.

On January 5, 2011 I registered AffordableMarketingLists.com and started selling lists before then. That is still alive and thriving. In order to make lists even more affordable and compete on a larger scale I launched ListShack.com, which is my own product. As far as the "always hocking something else", I'm remarkably consistent with the lists. In all fairness I do offer a dialer as well because it's a natural fit with the lists, but again, that's my own product, not some affiliate deal.

To the issue of the quality of my responses, my goal on posting isn't just to post "irrelevant answers", it's to provide helpful content. I can't see why anyone would want to do business with me if I routinely posted garbage. If on the other hand I provide helpful responses, then I can start earning trust. As a vendor it's very directly in my best interest financially to be helpful and I am completely transparent about that. If you take the time to read through my posts you may disagree with me on some points, but overall I try to make sure I'm posting quality responses vs dribble.

It's probably been three years. In that same time period I've sent referrals to agents as well as helped them get their marketing rolling to help them successfully sell insurance.

On January 5, 2011 I registered AffordableMarketingLists.com and started selling lists before then. That is still alive and thriving. In order to make lists even more affordable and compete on a larger scale I launched ListShack.com, which is my own product. As far as the "always hocking something else", I'm remarkably consistent with the lists. In all fairness I do offer a dialer as well because it's a natural fit with the lists, but again, that's my own product, not some affiliate deal.

To the issue of the quality of my responses, my goal on posting isn't just to post "irrelevant answers", it's to provide helpful content. I can't see why anyone would want to do business with me if I routinely posted garbage. If on the other hand I provide helpful responses, then I can start earning trust. As a vendor it's very directly in my best interest financially to be helpful and I am completely transparent about that. If you take the time to read through my posts you may disagree with me on some points, but overall I try to make sure I'm posting quality responses vs dribble.

You do always find a spot to mention everything you sell don't you?

You do always find a spot to mention everything you sell don't you?

The opportunities do seem to present themselves. My primary focus is on the list business, getting into the dialer business was the result of my friends over at SalesDialers.com thinking they should start selling lists to the referrals I sent their way without even giving me a heads up.

Josh,

Not at all. You have it pegged perfectly, although I don't think the responses are necessarily irrelevant. But they are given only for the opportunity of selling something.

If not for being able to get free advertising I think one poster would be long gone.

Now sit back and wait for the rebuttal.

Rick

Back